Xbox 360 or PC Version or PS3

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A PC will cost 4 times the PS3 to give performance like PS3.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

And this games graphics really dont deserve that machine at all. Americans would laugh watching this game.

I bet you haven't seen what Transmission actually have to work with, i.e staff, budget etc.

baba08

School Cricketer
hi guys i am asking again and i really wanted to know if ashes 09 is going to work here in canada on xbox 360 anyone knows anything let me know thanks

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If demo works game should also work.

baba08

School Cricketer
demo worked with no problems so it means its going to work and i could preorder the game

tomb33

School Cricketer
hi guys i am asking again and i really wanted to know if ashes 09 is going to work here in canada on xbox 360 anyone knows anything let me know thanks

xbox 360 and wii versons will be locked and only work on PAL consoles. PC and PS3 region free

Sorry

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
P

pcfan123

hank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

We are contacting you again as we may have issued incorrect advice regarding Ashes Cricket 2009 in our previous emails. To confirm: only the PC and PS3 versions of the game are region-free and will work on any console. The Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii versions are region locked and will only work on PAL consoles.

Apologies for the previous mis-information. We hope that this now clarifies the situation.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02084876

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

ksduded

Club Cricketer
hank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

We are contacting you again as we may have issued incorrect advice regarding Ashes Cricket 2009 in our previous emails. To confirm: only the PC and PS3 versions of the game are region-free and will work on any console. The Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii versions are region locked and will only work on PAL consoles.

Apologies for the previous mis-information. We hope that this now clarifies the situation.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02084876

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

woah!! and I was about to order based on the email they sent me confirming that it will work on xbox360. This is not good PR.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
A PC will cost 4 times the PS3 to give performance like PS3.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

And this games graphics really dont deserve that machine at all. Americans would laugh watching this game.
That is a big mis conception. For the desktop users, they already have a PC, they just need to slide in a graphics card, and it is far cheaper than a PS3.

I understand the consoles being a better point for the laptop users though.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
PC will be good for mods and also if your into that sorta thing, stories you can upload to the forums.

Xbox for better controls and bigger screen.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I'm not sure about the 360 but Sureshot says that PS3 runs the game at 720p so I'd guess it should be same for 360. Oh well, so much for saying "Consoles obviously have better graphics"...

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Oh well, so much for saying "Consoles obviously have better graphics"...

Woohoo, gimme five home boy.

high_five.jpg
[/img]

JakePC

School Cricketer
I will be getting it for my 360 as my laptop can't handle the demo :(

Users who are viewing this thread