Xbox Academy Broken ?

Hester

County Cricketer
I've been able to complete ONE search on the academy. That was for a team and some of the players had pink and blue faces. It was awful.
99.9% of the searches I do are stuck on a 'downloading' screen. This is absolutely ridiculous but I see a lot of people saying it's working fine.
What is the state of play of your academy on xbox?

Jofra

School Cricketer
Raised two or three tickets and it hasn't been fixed for multiple patches. Not sure what these "stability improvements" even are.

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
I've been able to complete ONE search on the academy. That was for a team and some of the players had pink and blue faces. It was awful.
99.9% of the searches I do are stuck on a 'downloading' screen. This is absolutely ridiculous but I see a lot of people saying it's working fine.
What is the state of play of your academy on xbox?
It's exactly like this for me. I'm trying to download teams by username 'wasteyouryouth' - i managed to download India a few weeks ago, but ever since, I just get stuck on the downloading teams screen and can't even get any to pull through to download. Also submitted a support request.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Similar for me. I got lucky a few days back and downloaded a bunch of teams by wasteyouryouth. Other than that it hasn't worked. When I raised a ticket BA acknowledged that they are aware of the issue but didn't say by when will it be fixed.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm in the same boat. Managed to download Wastes NZ a couple weeks back, then the academy didn't work again until yesterday, when I managed to download Llews RSA, but then the very next search went back to the old infinite loading, and hasn't worked again since. Matt happened to be in the General thread when I mentioned it though, so he has passed the info onto the right people. (Pretty much just that the platform is Xbone, and version number). I have to say, my hopes are rising again with Matt's presence here, and Ross' infinite patience on Twitter.

Hester

County Cricketer
I'm in the same boat. Managed to download Wastes NZ a couple weeks back, then the academy didn't work again until yesterday, when I managed to download Llews RSA, but then the very next search went back to the old infinite loading, and hasn't worked again since. Matt happened to be in the General thread when I mentioned it though, so he has passed the info onto the right people. (Pretty much just that the platform is Xbone, and version number). I have to say, my hopes are rising again with Matt's presence here, and Ross' infinite patience on Twitter.
Interesting!
I managed to download a couple of teams last night but both teams wear blue batting gloves during a test. They are wasteyouryouth's teams, so I know he didn't make them wear blue gloves... Its so weird!

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Interesting!
I managed to download a couple of teams last night but both teams wear blue batting gloves during a test. They are wasteyouryouth's teams, so I know he didn't make them wear blue gloves... Its so weird!
I'd hazard a guess that the blue gloves are just default "wear team gear" gloves? Not certain, as I havn't gone and checked mine, but that would be my first guess. Go into player manager and double check, I know WYY is pretty thorough, but creating individual gloves/shoes might have just been too much extra.

Hester

County Cricketer
I'd hazard a guess that the blue gloves are just default "wear team gear" gloves? Not certain, as I havn't gone and checked mine, but that would be my first guess. Go into player manager and double check, I know WYY is pretty thorough, but creating individual gloves/shoes might have just been too much extra.
Yeah. The problem with this blue glove glitch is that, when you change every player's gloves manually to white gloves, they'll wear white gloves during t20 matches too. Bigant seem to think that players wear blue gloves in test matches.

Users who are viewing this thread