Xbox?

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, very true Brad.

The have all these damn options for lower polygon rates etc. It is a waste of time.

From Duffarama.

Ritwik

co-founder
hey why's it a waste of time, everybody is not born rich, are they ?

There are plenty of college/uni students who support themselves through odd jobs, tuitions etc, and can afford only a modest PC, so what option will they have if they want to play a decent game ?

Whats wrong and time-wasting is EA's ****ty execution of most ideas, especially their Cricket division. There are so many games which deliver BETTER graphics than cricket 2004 on the same system, many of them by EA themselves, a case in point being the FIFA series, but ofcourse they can't spend as much money on silly cricket fans, can they ?

brad352

Executive member
but ofcourse they can't spend as much money on silly cricket fans, can they
Well their budget is probably only a fraction of FIFA's because of the limited market- and since there's no other cricket games they can do whatever the hell they want because we don't have any other option

Oh and duff, I didn't say they were a waste of time- it's just the fact that even on max detail it still seems to be designed for only moderate systems

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by brad352
Oh and duff, I didn't say they were a waste of time- it's just the fact that even on max detail it still seems to be designed for only moderate systems

Yeah, ok. :D
I see your point now.
From Duffarama.

bharath

School Cricketer
i think cricket 2004 is a fullstop for ea's attempt(s) to develope cricket games!

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
You wonder how Cricket 2006 is going to turn out...

Can they learn from their mistakes? Or will it be buggy again...

From Duffarama.

slade

Club Cricketer
I doubt EA will ever learn from their mistakes .... Look at the crappy FIFA series

Users who are viewing this thread