You like your cricket?

lonie_from_50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now, i might, well, I think I am bending the rules here, but If you really like your cricket, how about helping a new site kick off.

BigCricket

Nearing 2 months old, we would like to get feedback. The site is going through changes to improve through feedback, but it is a cricket site, and the newest of the BIG Network which has the biggest soccer and aussie rules forums on the net in BigSoccer and BigFooty .

I am the leading poster there, and am taking the opportunity to spread the word. More of an Australian based forum at current times, but...we are making the best changes to suit the whole world cricket supporters and follow in the footsteps of our BIG Network forums. There is no garbage on the site, and it is well looked after.

So check it out, and feel free to post feedback. The current series board is getting the most suggestion of being removed, and hopefully after changes it will be as good as planetcricket.

Anyway, thanks, Lonie_From_50 - BigCricket.

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Site Rules said:
7) Advertising: Advertising for other message boards and sites in threads will not be permitted unless explicit permission is granted by the administration. Advertising is permitted in Forums for the Web forum & signatures, as long as it falls within the regulations stipulated for signatures.

Well unless you got explicit permission from an admin then yes you bent the rules a lot.

BigCricket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Get into BigCricket! Best site on the web!

:cheers Cheers for BigCricket!!!

Users who are viewing this thread