Your Football

rosewt02

2nd XI Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bad game for the team, we lost 4-1 with the only consolation being that I scored.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
played my first 11 aside match for 18 months last wednesday, only the uni league so not the greatest standard, got a clean sheet and was reasonably solid (I too am a keeper) but we won 4-0 and I had little to do.

5-a-side team is beginning to take shape, got beat heavily a few times at first but now we are more competitive and slowly getting there.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
What is it with all the goalies on PC?

Maybe something to do with cricketers being too lazy to run everywhere. and being good at catching a small hard leather ball makes catching a giant football easier.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Played our first league match today for 5aside. Got thrashed 18-7 by a team that weren't even that good.

Our major problem is that we push too many players forward then we get outnumbered at the back. We've got a couple of positionally awful players, and generally awful tbh (only in because he's a mate lol) who are really bringing us down. Ah well, still a good laugh though.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Played our first league match today for 5aside. Got thrashed 18-7 by a team that weren't even that good.

Our major problem is that we push too many players forward then we get outnumbered at the back. We've got a couple of positionally awful players, and generally awful tbh (only in because he's a mate lol) who are really bringing us down. Ah well, still a good laugh though.

yeh, have proper strategy and defending is massive in 5-a-side. can get embarrassed easily by team of similar ability but better organised

Users who are viewing this thread