zey2014's Cricket 19 Creations - Bangladeshi Players

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I decided to create a separate thread since I have the intention to create all Bangladesh national team players(including some women players) and possibly a few domestic players as well. I'm very new into using an editing tool, in fact, Mahmudullah's playface is my very first attempt to create something with editing tool, so my creations might have some inaccuracy. My creations are shared under the username zey2014.

Here are my previous creations that I shared in the main Academy creation thread:
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...academy-creations.112873/page-32#post-3337799

https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...academy-creations.112873/page-57#post-3344278

https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...academy-creations.112873/page-70#post-3348214

From now on I'll post my creations in this thread.

My latest creation is The Fizz:
fizzfull.jpg

Slight change to Tamim's eyebrows:
tmm.jpg

Last edited:

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Nice!!! Soumya Sarkar and Mahmudullah face textures are greenish in color, need a bit of retouching.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Nice!!! Soumya Sarkar and Mahmudullah face textures are greenish in color, need a bit of retouching.[DOUBLEPOST=1560313632][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice!!! Soumya Sarkar and Mahmudullajh

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
These look great. Most have the slight redness in the face which needs fixing. And Mahmudullah looks like a clay model. Small colour tweaks and these are perfect.

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
These look so good man! Thank you so much you have made my playing experience. There are a few players from the team that are not good- Mosaddek, Shabbir rahman and Mithun. Sorry I don't mean to make you angry or anything just that the versions currently available of these players are not done well. Thanks for all your amazing work! The players you have done are so authentic

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Nice!!! Soumya Sarkar and Mahmudullah face textures are greenish in color, need a bit of retouching.
These look great. Most have the slight redness in the face which needs fixing. And Mahmudullah looks like a clay model. Small colour tweaks and these are perfect.
Thank you, mates, for the feedback. It seems I have colour vision deficiency, as somehow jumbled up brown with green hahaha. I did upload updated versions of those players; these images are from the early days.

Here are the updated versions:
riad.jpg
soumya.jpg
These look so good man! Thank you so much you have made my playing experience. There are a few players from the team that are not good- Mosaddek, Shabbir rahman and Mithun. Sorry I don't mean to make you angry or anything just that the versions currently available of these players are not done well. Thanks for all your amazing work! The players you have done are so authentic
I'm a shy person, so I rarely become angry ;). I'll create Mosaddek, Shabbir, Mithun(He is performing poorly in the world cup, Liton or Sabbir might take his place soon) and all other world cup members soon. Meanwhile, you might redownload the players I already shared as I tweaked a few details.

whats your username to search?
zey2014.

Last edited:

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Please tweak the lip colour of the players a little. Thank You

sajeednp

Club Captain
Great work @Late-Cut .. can you pls edit lip color
Thank you, mates, for the feedback. It seems I have colour vision deficiency, as somehow jumbled up brown with green hahaha. I did upload updated versions of those players; these images are from the early days.

Here are the updated versions:
View attachment 222773
View attachment 222780

I'm a shy person, so I rarely become angry ;). I'll create Mosaddek, Shabbir, Mithun(He is performing poorly in the world cup, Liton or Sabbir might take his place soon) and all other world cup members soon. Meanwhile, you might redownload the players I already shared as I tweaked a few details.

zey2014.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Yeah they do look like they're made up for a night on the town with bright lipstick :lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread