Zimbabwe in West Indies

Who will win?

• Total voters

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
3rd ODI has been washed out, called off well before the start time. Doesn't look good for the 4th ODI either.

jdbais

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The fourth ODI is under way. The West Indies off to a much better start this time. 115/1 off 19 overs.

Morton doing well here. He's lucky he wasn't dropped.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies are looking for a score around 300 runs. But it could have a lot more when Lara and Morton were going good.

rocklara

International Coach
333/6, magnificent batting from the 4 main batsmen!! Morton with 79 kicked it off, Lara :)) blazed 56 off 45 Shiv high man with 93 off 83 and Sars with 40. Good hitting by Smith at the end...Zimbabwe bowlers really struggled, with a slow over rate, plus indisciplined length and line. Should the windies bowl em out, Zim shouldnt get more than 225...

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
finally, some runs from WI top order. Chanderpaul must be a relived man, these guys need to get into real form..if they want to challenge India in any way.

rocklara

International Coach
A great ODI here tomorrow in St.Lucia. Should be another blazing 325 if the Windies can keep that form from Guyana. I can tell u for one guys, that this pitch is hard and true. The ball will definitely come on and lots of runs will flow. Won't be there unfortunately, but will be when India plays the test match here in June.... :p

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Tonight's game will be the first Day/Night ODI in the West Indies, for those who are interested in that sort of thing. That will leave Zimbabwe as the only test playing country to not have hosted Day/Night ODIs.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Wow never knew that, I assumed WI would have played a day night match before given how long they have been in Cricket for. Infact I just assumed every test nation had played a home day night match before. I can't see Zimbabwe getting many day night matches at home any time soon.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
This is one of the most dpressing ODI's ever :(. Duffin made 38 off 107 balls! At least Styrdom showing some resistance. 150 would be at least something decent for Zimbabwe.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
If the West Indies lost this, some people will cry. I bet 2000 vCash that West Indies win, so they better!

They can't lose from here, Need 80 to win from 37 overs

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Wow. 156 without loss. Hopefully this is a sign that the West Indies are making a comeback (even though its only Zimbabwe).

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
edgarisapimp said:
Wow. 156 without loss. Hopefully this is a sign that the West Indies are making a comeback (even though its only Zimbabwe).

Do not for one moment assume that beating this Zimbabwe side is any sign of Windies comeback. If they put in a good performance against India then fair enough, but this Zimbabwe side is currently an embarrasment to international cricket.

If they had half the players that left their International Cricket then they would be a decent opposition, but at the moment they are not much better than a Kenya and a lot worse than a Bangladesh.

jdbais

International Cricketer
puddleduck said:
Do not for one moment assume that beating this Zimbabwe side is any sign of Windies comeback. If they put in a good performance against India then fair enough, but this Zimbabwe side is currently an embarrasment to international cricket.

Don't worry. No one is assuming that.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I would gave thought the Zimbabwe's would put up more of a challenge but are getting creamed all over!

Users who are viewing this thread