Zimbabwe Tour of West Indies 2010

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yea he tweaked up real bad by quitting the rehab program that the WICB had set for him just so he could go and play in the Champions League.

But having Taylor back will help the bowling attack allot. He will take allot of pressure of Roach.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Yea he fliped up real bad by quitting the rehab program that the WICB had set for him just so he could go and play in the Champions League.

But having Taylor back will help the bowling attack allot. He will take allot of pressure of Roach.

Fear not, all 3 will be playing side by side this year!!!! And I blame the WICB to some extent, if they were paying player well enough they would not have to risk playing elsewhere, because Gayle and Bravo got injured playing in Australia, and at the time they were not representing West Indies!!!
Fidel is an asset, we can ill afford to leave him out for too long!!! Just imagine if Roach, Taylor and Edwards can click in a test match. That I would love to see.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Fear not, all 3 will be playing side by side this year!!!! And I blame the WICB to some extent, if they were paying player well enough they would not have to risk playing elsewhere, because Gayle and Bravo got injured playing in Australia, and at the time they were not representing West Indies!!!
Fidel is an asset, we can ill afford to leave him out for too long!!! Just imagine if Roach, Taylor and Edwards can click in a test match. That I would love to see.

Fidel will need to do allot of work to get him self ready and match fit in time for South Africa.
I am afraid for Roach and the team in general because the IPL is starting soon and both Gayle and Bravo will be there with Roach.
Roach has already had some ankle problems.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Fidel will need to do allot of work to get him self ready and match fit in time for South Africa.
I am afraid for Roach and the team in general because the IPL is starting soon and both Gayle and Bravo will be there with Roach.
Roach has already had some ankle problems.

Well such is the economic reality, especially West Indies players, with the money on offer, would could miss that, and I would not blame them for going either, as much as I hate the fact that they all could get injured and miss national duties!!

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Well such is the economic reality, especially West Indies players, with the money on offer, would could miss that, and I would not blame them for going either, as much as I hate the fact that they all could get injured and miss national duties!!

Yea no reason to blame them, no man in his right mind would refuse that money. I just hope they are all fit for South Africa.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Some new on Fidel.

Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

?The medical assessment is that he has to go back to square one, strengthen the area and, hopefully, he should be able to resume bowling gradually by the end of the year,? Riley said. ?Whether he will get back to full pace, only time will tell.?

Back to square one, sad to hear. His body just cant take the stress of a full year of cricket. Perhaps he should go the way of Lee and retire from tests.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
o wow Ramdin, long hop straight down the fielder. A little kid could have hit it harder then that. Ramdin should be coming in at #10. After Miller and Sammy.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
o wow Ramdin, long hop straight down the fielder. A little kid could have hit it harder then that. Ramdin should be coming in at #10. After Miller and Sammy.

And people will wonder why I call for that SOB head, he is pathetic to say the least, because this is not new to him, has played too many ODIs to be still a player searching for everything to do with cricket, both in front of the wicket and behind.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
And people will wonder why I call for that SOB head, he is pathetic to say the least, because this is not new to him, has played too many ODIs to be still a player searching for everything to do with cricket, both in front of the wicket and behind.

That and why was he sent in before Deonarine and Bravo. Just wasting balls that could have gone to batsman like Bravo and Deonarine.
Also Utseya is good at winning these tosses, 4 in a row.
At least 70 runs are needed here.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I think Zimbabwe would be happy facing the prospect of not much more than 200, even on a slow scoring wicket, it would be something they feel they could do. However, the West Indies, with wickets in hand, have every right to score as much as 240 from here.

Users who are viewing this thread