zMario is no longer the Toronto Tanks owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
About time is all I can say. zMario, you obviously don't realise it but the things you do and say just piss people off. Especially the people who are running this competition and are doing their dammed hardest to get it done outside of the rest of their personal lives.

I just think you need to think about what you are saying and take into consideration everyone's hard work in this competition. I do not want to turn this into an argument, just saying my view and I hope you take it on board.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
zMario DID do things wrong, and he won't be coming back.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Simbazz said:
Right,

I'm all for getting rid of you to be honest as i'm sick of all your crap. I'm not trying to make enemies, infact i quite like chatting to you about cricket.

But the thing is you've made my life a lot harder than it should have been.

You've got a friend in Jaz, as he's basically seen that one more chance is needed for you. So i'll agree with Jaz and i'll give you one final chance.

But i'll lay a few rules out for you;

1, Question my moves (things i do, things i say)
2, Argue back to my punishments
3, Say how unfair it is for your team to have one differnt rules,

and i'll sack you, and you'll not be managing a team.

I'll explain myself further, you have the 10AM rule due to your use of the 10.59AM posting. Next season it'll not be happening as i'm implimenting a move, but i shall continue to watch the Toronto team, and you, like a hawk.

I do things to better, or make life easier in the PCPL, sometimes they may seem slightly strange, but i don't need you questioning it.

I hope you understand, and you have Jaz to thank that its a PM containing a set of rules instead of a goodbye notice.

Simon.

This is a PM I received from Simon yesterday.

As of yesterday, no posts have been created by me. I have blocked Simon and Treva on MSN.

I have had no contact with them since that PM was received, because I felt, that was the best way to go about it. I felt that he can't get rid of my ownership if I don't say anything to him.

Also, it seems quite dictatorship, that PM. Hitler-like :p

WestIndian

vBookie Team
This is a bit of a nuisance to me, since I only got involved yesterday, but prior to my chat with z yesterday, we have conversed in other forums and to me the guy is rather easy going and relax, I have not seen, nor received any negativity from him, so here I am, a bit lost as to how from yesterday to today that he has been ousted and there seems to be so much back and forth but nothing with substance as to what led up to it. Is there a rule or regulation that says, team Owners, members and Captain are no entitled to know the events that brought about this, be it in public or private??

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
This is a PM I received from Simon yesterday.

As of yesterday, no posts have been created by me. I have blocked Simon and Treva on MSN.

I have had no contact with them since that PM was received, because I felt, that was the best way to go about it. I felt that he can't get rid of my ownership if I don't say anything to him.

Also, it seems quite dictatorship, that PM. Hitler-like :p

Thats a load of rubbish he hasnt posted since the pm and you sack him anyway.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Right ok then, After a long discussion with NP10, it was enjoyable. There was only one subject at hand, zMario.

I've been advised to do two things which is both fair and simple for both parties.

I'll go into a short detail about what has gone on.

Since the PCPL has begun, zMario has questioned pretty much every single decision i've made. Now its his tone which really fustrates me, and obviously Treva agrees. He alienates you if he doesn't agree with a rule, and tries to make you look like an idiot. Its this which fustrates me the most.

Secondly, is his obsession with the PCPL, afterall its just a game right? It isn't my life, and my girlfriend has threatened to walk out on me because of my apperent obsession with zMario ;) Guy, and theres a few others who take it too seriously, its just a game for a bit of fun!

Thirdly, the reason I made the decision today is my apperent "black-mail," attepmt. Which in all honesty, had no grounding as i don't simulate the games. I won the $50k honestly, and fairly yet he tried to make excuses of how not to pay me. In the end, just so Aussie1st didn't have to go into a huge arguement with zMario, i ended up giving him back the money, i mean, i'm rich i don't need it :p (Obviously my riches come from stealing them off the 6 PCPL teams!)

Overall, my life has been made 10x's harder than it should have been by just one man! But i suppose at times all of your lives have been made harder by me :p

Now, NP10 has had a long discussion with me, and has made me see that zMario deserves a punishment but has also told me that i'm an idiot, and a lifetime ban isn't the way forward! Which I do agree with!

So, in a too-and-fro discussion we've agreed to rule out the lifetime-ban and a new punishment installed.

5 - Match playing ban - So for the first 5 games of next season zMario will have no participation.

1 - Season ownership ban - This is for one season, and will mean zMario can return back to annoying me in Season 3 :)

This has been agreed to be a fair punishment.

The thread remains closed. This post is identical to the one in the TT thread, discuss there please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread