Zulqy found in UK, announces retirement

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
wow talk about a lack of subtlety. Honestly, they should be banned from cricket. The corruption is too ingrained in the entire system. Ban every single active player and start over from scratch, otherwise you will never root out this problem. Personally I think we should just ban Pakistan from cricket for life, I won't miss them.
Usman Sarwar was paid to bowl every ball outside off-stump, and was actually a driver if I remember correctly.

Zulqarnain was to captain the side, but refused to play Sarwar, so he was removed from the captaincy.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
WELL RAINA TOOK THE MONEY TOO BUT INDIAN POWERS make it not happend

There is no evidence on the Raina incident apart from the fact that he was seen with a woman who had links with a bookie. He was not directly involved first of all. Talk when you have more evidence. Asif, Ameer and Butt are involved in more damning accusations.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
we didnt hear much abt that as was not in the news and not much abt it now
as icc gets 75% sponsors from india.
Oh how convenient. One of India's best performing players in recent times took money from a bookie but there is no proof and it didn't show up in the news and no one heard about it because India makes money for the ICC.

It's almost as if it never happened. Just like the recent trip Inzy made to the moon. Ofcourse there was no news story and it was all covered up because the world has a conspiracy against Pakistan and can't stand to see them successful. But it happened, because I said it did.

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
There is no evidence on the Raina incident apart from the fact that he was seen with a woman who had links with a bookie. He was not directly involved first of all. Talk when you have more evidence. Asif, Ameer and Butt are involved in more damning accusations.

thats true my friend point is why innocent people get caught why kamran akmal not in pakistani team he suppose to be injured and now he playing domestic 4 day cricket??? raina may have done some thing maybe not same case with zulu and aamir.
asif is guilty for sure and maybe butt

kamran is the boss of all pakistani trouble his plan was to bring adnan akmal in team and thow zulu out.
planed succeed.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kamran was dropped because he's a crap keeper

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
nope thats all rubbish they said he was injured and cant play and if yur second keeper runs away and u have a choice to bring back the first one you would bring the first one not some one new even if he failing.
this is all planed by senior akmal that do an operation and sit home as he new he would get in trouble in uae because of his old mistakes which he did in uae while nzl was there.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kamran was dropped because he's a crap keeper

Thats true but he has been crap ever since that 2005 tour of England and they never dropped him for his bad wicket keeping due to his batting. With the kind of batsman we have had in the team over the last decade, Kamran Akmal actually looks better with a modest average of 30 or so in test cricket. I fully support the idea that Kamran Akmal is the ring leader of match fixers in our team. ICC is retarded to have cleared Sydney test.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
"He didn't have confidence in the national team management or Pakistan Cricket Board. If he is such a weak and scared person he should not have played cricket in the first place, particularly not for the national team. " From the Pakistan minister for sport Ijaz Hussain Jakhrani.

What a twat.

A little off-topic, but you should listen to their Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Interior Minister Rehman Malik. The sports minister is Einstein compared to these guys.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Pakistani cricketers are cheats by nature. There are about 2 or 3 exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread