AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Lupin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello everybody,

i have a rather big problem and i hope some of you might help me.

the BIGeditor works fine with me, unluckily i did a slight mistake and replaced the package file (the file which contains all of the model files (of Afridi)) with one .png file (of Afridi).
now not surprisingly, everytime i play against/with Pakistan the game crashes.
i tried to repair the package file, which didnt work. so the last thing i can think of to solve the problem, is to uninstall and install AC09, BUT i am seriously scared of that, as i believe i would loose all the skill improvments of my West Indian/Custom Players (which i certainly dont want to lose, because of time).

Does anybody know how i can save my improved players and get rid of the .png disaster?

cheers

Lupin

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Don't uninstall the game. Just copy async.big file from your AC09 DVD and paste it in the installed game folder. You will lose the mods though but, not the players, etc. as they are in the roster file.

Lupin

School Cricketer
hello again,

i did what you told me to do (User2010), unluckily i couldnt start any kind of game (ie. Test, ODI, 20/20 etc..)
secondly the BigEditor didnt work anymore, so i decided to make a bold move and uninstalled AC.
now that was a big mistake, as whenever i try to re-install AC i get an error.
the problem actual starts that i only can choose between "Modify", "Repair" and "Remove" in the installing menu and whatever i choose i get "Error: 1605" (which basicaly means, that whatever i choose from the inst.-menu it is just valid for the INSTALLED product)

bottom line, i can't reinstall AC properly and i have absolutley no clue why the program thinks there is an installed version on my HD.

anyone have an idea?

cheers Lupin

namin96

Club Captain
Problem with the game after big editor, please help!

After I made my necessary changes in the big editor, I ran the game and I wasn't able to play as india, pakistan, and south africa in the ODI format. What could be the reason for this, and how could I resolve this easily? I will appreciate your help.

Vectera

School Cricketer
How do I use the editor to edit team logos? I have a logo pack but using the editor to edit them is unclear.

Edit: Nevermind. Found them. AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/ui/sharedlibrarycommon.dwa in the late 90's early 100's.

Last edited:

ursareen96

School Cricketer
whenever i try to open big editor.exe ,i get the error failed to open/create file 3..my game is closed too..plzzz someone help..:facepalm

Nick19

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I open Big Editor it's not working. and massage is 'Failed to open/Create file:3':facepalm:noway

gajsingh

School Cricketer
Failed to open/create file 3 error

Sir!!i am getting this error when i run the big editor.please help me out sir.

Users who are viewing this thread