DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

That is brilliantly hideous
You wonder who designs that stuff: I guess they take the deluxe colour chart, smeer dogfood over it, chuck it in a cage with six hungry pitbulls and see which three or four pages they are left with....right, that'll be our kit colour combo....

Remember when New Zealand wore beige kits? Or when Australia took the field in canary yellow? England for some reason had no second colour on the shirt but used dark blue on their jumpers. Well, here is another step back in time to the early 1980's to have a look at how far ODI kits have come.

These Australian seasons of from 1980/81 to 1983/84 blessed us with some of the legends of the game such as Chappell, Lillee, Botham, Willis, Hadlee, Martin Crowe, Kapil Dev, Gaviskar, Imran Khan, Javed Miandad, Viv Richards, Clive Lloyd plus so many more. These kits were full coloured for the first time and gave the viewer plenty of visual excitement and even daytime games were played in the full coloured kit with the white ball.

I have supplied a single kit template where you can choose to have the sleeve stripes by selecting the appropriate 4th colour, plus retro trousers and the 'WSC' sponsor template as a replacement for "Zenith". I know that the WSC logo was seen on the other side of the chest however I wished to retain the country emblem for the sake of the hats.

You can find these kits in the download section.

AUS 1980.jpg IND 1980.jpg NZ 1980.jpg AUS 1982.jpg ENG 1982.jpg NZ 1982.jpg PAK 1981.jpg WI 1981.jpg

Sneak peak of a taped up, sponsored David Warner bat

9YBoRDr.png

Amazing work. Waiting for these for a long time now. Any chance of releasing?
Yes will be released....as soon as i complete the jumper for each team..

All these mods are looking great and they've tempted me to buy the PC version yesterday, especially as my PS4 is in for repairs for a couple of weeks, and Big Ant have such a good deal on. Once my request for purchase verification is approved, I look forward to playing a fully modded version of the current ashes series.

Thanks to all of the modders who have worked so hard on these.

Users who are viewing this thread