Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Soon I seem to get the Champions Trophy going on and again. :) I might need managers, I'll announce about that in coming days.

w3LKgnS.png

After my Champs of PC S2 over, i will try to bring back my all time favorite Pro Club league... Unfortunately this will not a 2nd season, but it will be a complete new start in new thread... Previously in pro club, i run 4 different List A league of India, Australia, south Africa & England... But this time i will using football league theme (5 top club from Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A) so this time there will be no Local and Oversea restriction, you can pick any nation players... and also i am including player rarity system to categorize player value etc... i below posted club logos, which i like to use in the league... if you have any suggestion or idea for to make this league more interesting, than please share it...

602.png 630.png 676.png 679.png 680.png
901.png 907.png 915.png 920.png 961.png
1687.png 1708.png 1736.png 1759.png 1775.png
1099.png 1100.png 1135.png 1139.png 1150.png

w3LKgnS.png

After my Champs of PC S2 over, i will try to bring back my all time favorite Pro Club league... Unfortunately this will not a 2nd season, but it will be a complete new start in new thread... Previously in pro club, i run 4 different List A league of India, Australia, south Africa & England... But this time i will using football league theme (5 top club from Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A) so this time there will be no Local and Oversea restriction, you can pick any nation players... and also i am including player rarity system to categorize player value etc... i below posted club logos, which i like to use in the league... if you have any suggestion or idea for to make this league more interesting, than please share it...

View attachment 174015 View attachment 174016 View attachment 174017 View attachment 174018 View attachment 174019
View attachment 174020 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174022 View attachment 174023 View attachment 174024
View attachment 174025 View attachment 174026 View attachment 174027 View attachment 174028 View attachment 174029
View attachment 174030 View attachment 174031 View attachment 174032 View attachment 174033 View attachment 174034
Interested in it. This will make me active again

Need a Manager who can captain India in this league, present manager is active, but wasn't seen in the thread since the start of drafts.
Interested Manger can quote this post, with their player profile

Name :
Playing Role :
Batting Hand :
Bowling Type : (Mention it if you are a bowler or all rounder

*First Come, First Serve :)

Need a Manager who can captain India in this league, present manager is active, but wasn't seen in the thread since the start of drafts.
Interested Manger can quote this post, with their player profile

Name :
Playing Role :
Batting Hand :
Bowling Type : (Mention it if you are a bowler or all rounder

*First Come, First Serve :)

Naman Thakur
Batsman
Right
Nil.

Naman Thakur
Batsman
Right
Nil.
you are captain of South Africa now, old manager is back, do post the line-up in the thread

Line-up Rules : 11 Players combined of PC Players (List is in the thread) with Presently playing Real Life Players (6 Bowling Options, 1 WK)

My activity will be pretty crap for another 3 days because PTCL

After completing Emirates Cricket League and Canadian Quadrangular Series (least probably to be started) , I will take a break from PC and will come back in maybe December... Then I will start second season Of PC First Class World Series
There has been some change in Plans... After completing Emirates Cricket League (final round), me and @TheJoker. will be starting an interesting league...

Cricket History Reloaded..

In this game, you will take charge of a country and will start as a manager in the year 2000. We will simulate all the major matches of this century and who knows how the cricket history unrolls..

Users who are viewing this thread