dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Amazing :D I'll be available for testing most of tomorrow also :)

great, when you have time download the file debug.zip and test it please. I need to know if it says "code injected" in the console after
you press START. You dont need to use the "loading timer".

great, when you have time download the file debug.zip and test it please. I need to know if it says "code injected" in the console after
you press START. You dont need to use the "loading timer".

Nope, still the same, it says Searching for DBC and as soon as I launch the game it says Game found, loading... but nothing happens after that.[DOUBLEPOST=1480158151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope, still the same, it says Searching for DBC and as soon as I launch the game it says Game found, loading... but nothing happens after that.

Update: If I launch the game first, and then wait until it is completely loaded to the menu before running the debug exe, it loads the hack within seconds.

Nope, still the same, it says Searching for DBC and as soon as I launch the game it says Game found, loading... but nothing happens after that.[DOUBLEPOST=1480158151][/DOUBLEPOST]

Update: If I launch the game first, and then wait until it is completely loaded to the menu before running the debug exe, it loads the hack within seconds.

watch the private messages please

-uploaded v2.85
fix the loading problem

INSTRUCTIONS: run the program, press START, then run DBC14,
it will say "load succesfull" if it loads correctly.

Thanks to ChaoticReality for testing, this should work without problem.

Try batting with the new batsman strength slider ^^

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20161129212658_1.jpg
    20161129212658_1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5
@Ali. why does the stadium look like no one came to watch the game ? :O

@Ali. why does the stadium look like no one came to watch the game ? :O
Crowd off, my pc is tad too low end, a reason why my dbc17 buy may be a dream as higher studies approaching.

A capture with crowd I made Back to show me friend.

Ali thanks for testing it
Enjoyed though, felt like much improved cricket 07. ;)

Crowd off, my pc is tad too low end, a reason why my dbc17 buy may be a dream as higher studies approaching.

A capture with crowd I made Back to show me friend.

Enjoyed though, felt like much improved cricket 07. ;)

Oh get it. I am hoping DBC17 runs too for me. I have heard after recent updates that its lagging for quite a few. I have GTX 940M. I am not sure will it run

you can create a very small stadium with only the field, it will use less cpu
Having read through every page of this thread, I am quite surprised by the lack of any interest shown by Big Ant in the fantastic work this guy has done with his mod. Having said that, I guess it is possible they may have contacted him privately. I would be very interested to know if the is any interest from Big Ant.

Having read through every page of this thread, I am quite surprised by the lack of any interest shown by Big Ant in the fantastic work this guy has done with his mod. Having said that, I guess it is possible they may have contacted him privately. I would be very interested to know if the is any interest from Big Ant.
Not in this thread but they have implemented such changes in DBC17. :)

@MattW working at BA has played tried this out as well as commented about it here, Ross of BA has said they will help with mods like this for 17 if and where possible i think.

With a launch around i wouldnt expect them to be hanging around here.

i have a dought,after start the hack and then dbc 14 game,what i should do in settings in hack anybody give me a example please

Could someone advise me on the settings required to make for a great match experience please. Batsman Mentality, Change Batsman skill On or Off, and what numerical setting, Batsman Strength On or Off and what % setting, and lastly play in casual mode,ON or Off. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread