England's tour of India (Nov '16/Feb '17)

Stokes will shatter the IPL auction record if he wins this.

I'm literally jinxing everyone

6 for Chahal ! Go go go . Chahal and Mishra demolishing England.

Wow that is some serious turnaround after that Raina over. Chahal went berserk and India was all over England.

Ravi Shastri implying Mishra turned the game around! Ass!

Seriously, just compare our Star team and the English Sky team1 It's a bloody disgrace!!![DOUBLEPOST=1485968074][/DOUBLEPOST]I would just like to say one thing more- There was A LOT of hype around Joe Root as a limited overs batsman after the t20 World Cup! The English actually had the nerve to compare him to V Kohli! :lol

Ravi Shastri implying Mishra turned the game around! Ass!

Seriously, just compare our Star team and the English Sky team1 It's a bloody disgrace!!![DOUBLEPOST=1485968074][/DOUBLEPOST]I would just like to say one thing more- There was A LOT of hype around Joe Root as a limited overs batsman after the t20 World Cup! The English actually had the nerve to compare him to V Kohli! :lol
His last over won us the game. He didn't give away any boundaries which built immense pressure on English batsman with increased required run rate. Yes! Mishra turned the game around.

His last over won us the game. He didn't give away any boundaries which built immense pressure on English batsman with increased required run rate. Yes! Mishra turned the game around.

Hey Ravi!! When did you join PlanetCricket? :D

Completely agree. He controlled the flow of runs especially against Root and created pressure which made Morgan to go for risky shots and hence the collapse started. Mishra was amazing.

England have collapsed so much in the last year.

Hey Ravi!! When did you join PlanetCricket? :D
Ravi was online through my account when you posted it. So he replied to your post with more appropriate answer. Now he is gone to host the presentation ceremony. :D

Ravi was online through my account when you posted it. So he replied to your post with more appropriate answer. Now he is gone to host the presentation ceremony. :D

Hahaha. Cheers!

Glad you've not gone insane!

Users who are viewing this thread