Such a let down

I wish I cared about anything in my life as much as you cared about this
But the donkey has a point and he has reflected that in a positive way here... ? People are passionate about many thinks and in modern life people are careful where they spend their money... Even donkeys.

With you're amazingly positive attitude, not to mention the absolutely outstandingly constructive manner in which you post, I really can't imagine why I'd ignore you and block you from our Twitter feed*

*only about 10 people have been in total, you're special.
Instead of replying to this post , it would have been epic if you had given the date for patch 5 sorting the stats and lineup bugs atleast.

don't know the baseball rules.
instead i bought (unlocked everything) world cricket championship 2 which is a mobile game.
you should consider buying it.
(tell me after you buy it. I will send you a challenge)
No probs I'll look it up don't really play games on the mobile but we'll see.

Look up Baseball For Dummies Cheat Sheet - dummies[DOUBLEPOST=1501483612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Instead of replying to this post , it would have been epic if you had given the date for patch 5 sorting the stats and lineup bugs atleast.
Dream on... !

With you're amazingly positive attitude, not to mention the absolutely outstandingly constructive manner in which you post, I really can't imagine why I'd ignore you and block you from our Twitter feed*

Pity you're ignoring me but maybe 'your' post could have been positive and given some encouragement and more forward thinking than ranting about what the donkey has written. Do you have problems with hard working pack annimals?

Yes he is ignoring me because I mentioned something in a productive way.

I totally agree with you..but as a frustrated paying customer who basically wants the game to be a success surely we could've at least communicated. I like quite a few other's feel completely let down..be honest 'what type of reaction do you expect..I don't get any satisfaction from constantly criticising and that's the truth...we all want this game to be brilliant don't we

I totally agree with you..but as a frustrated paying customer who basically wants the game to be a success surely we could've at least communicated. I like quite a few other's feel completely let down..be honest 'what type of reaction do you expect..I don't get any satisfaction from constantly criticising and that's the truth...we all want this game to be brilliant don't we
Meanwhile in the Big Ant customer relations office...
latest

Funny for me to see people talking about MLB the show. We in the States always just heard folks like you ridiculing baseball as a jacked up version of a silly kid's game you call rounders.

Funny for me to see people talking about MLB the show. We in the States always just heard folks like you ridiculing baseball as a jacked up version of a silly kid's game you call rounders.

baseball is played only in USA/canada. Also it seems easier to play than cricket with much fewer rules and everyone wearing gloves even to catch the balls.

Very narrow minded and hope there was humour attached... There is a good following of baseball here in the UK and when I lived in Australia so don't let the ignorant people bring you down snowflake.

And less of the 'folk like you' you don't know us... Love peas and vegetable rights!

I have heard that MLB16 is awesome. I wish SIE San Diego Studio had developed DBC17 instead of BA. Atleast they would have had some courtesy to respond/address their bugs ASAP. @Ross, humber request is try to Keep in touch with your customers regularly, be transparent on the development of the game with them. Am sure BA is not going to loss anything by doing this. Do they ?

@Ross, request is try to Keep in touch with your customers regularly, be transparent on the development of the game
They're ignoring everyone who ever says anything critical; if the game had terrible curtains and you said you didn't like the color... You're ignored... For life.

At least please fix the ones listed in patch 4 fixes. I don't mind if the new patch is named patch 4. Please please please. There are 1000s of genuine customers who deserves a reply.

At least please fix the ones listed in patch 4 fixes. I don't mind if the new patch is named patch 4. Please please please. There are 1000s of genuine customers who deserves a reply.

Go and post in the General Chat forums - its more fun apparently...

Users who are viewing this thread