Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Is there a licensed BBL tournament too or any other Australian or English domestic tournament?

Congratulation @BigAntStudios Looking forward to Ashes Cricket. Specially thanks for not ignoring the small PC community. I was sure it will release only on consoles, but was pleasantly surprised. I know its too early to speculate, but will the PC version release along with Console version, or it will be delayed?

Congratulation @BigAntStudios Looking forward to Ashes Cricket. Specially thanks for not ignoring the small PC community. I was sure it will release only on consoles, but was pleasantly surprised. I know its too early to speculate, but will the PC version release along with Console version, or it will be delayed?
Delayed or not really happy to see PC version of the game..

Is there a licensed BBL tournament too or any other Australian or English domestic tournament?

This is a good question. I'm pretty sure that they released a mobile BBL game last year, so there's some hope, particularly if they've already secured licencing from CA. That said, just having the Ashes is more than enough to keep me satisfied.

My question is will the dbc 17 academy carry over like can we download teams from dbc 17 on to the new game academy

This is a good question. I'm pretty sure that they released a mobile BBL game last year, so there's some hope, particularly if they've already secured licencing from CA. That said, just having the Ashes is more than enough to keep me satisfied.
Nail the test gameplay and We are IN...:D

I'm genuinely interested to see the difference in communication and handling with TruBlu out of the picture. I'm hoping BA get the publicity and release right.

It's already in the 1M+ views, front page of many sites here in Oz, front page of foxsports.com.au, etc... it's going well so far with a lot more content to come.

BEB995233356450F8ECD710572B549AF.ashx

Hey ross would love to see you respond to my early question of the academy carry over to ashes cricket from dbc 17

Reactions: DAP
It's already in the 1M+ views, front page of many sites here in Oz, front page of foxsports.com.au, etc... it's going well so far with a lot more content to come.
And he is back with his usual teaser ways...:D

This coupled with another game content announcement (Injustice 2), best day in my gaming life :D

AC09 Is best ever cricket game.. easy to mod... camera angel is awesome(feel like real)... DB_Cricket is ok..

Users who are viewing this thread