This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

DBC 17 needs to be left in past. Things get in the way and restrictions that can't be helped affect how things are done.

Ashes Crickets is a new name and a new start.
Let us know about reverse swing effect with old ball as it seemed one side of the ball was scuffing up when you play Sessions 2 and 3! :)

Couple more queries from my side if anyone - looking at you @WealeyH and @grkrama - would oblige...

1. Does the review system (BARS) work for dismissals other than LBW in Ashes Cricket? In both DBC 14 and DBC 17 reviewing anything other than LBW decisions was a waste of time. based on all the improvements I've seen so far I'm guessing the answer would be a resounding YES.

2. Are the back foot shots as useful as the front foot ones? In DBC 17 the backfoot shots were nerfed and would love to play off the back foot in Ashes Cricket.

Again something I have talked about a lot. And again something that isn't as easy as it may seem.

Me personally was trying to get inaudiable nicks where's you would have to review on deviation and maybe how close you thought it was from the bat. But it's difficult.

I have however had an LBW turned down but given out on review caught by the slip off the spinner on hotspot.

You will however get more shockers from the umpire. Especially the one that looks like @Ross he's useless! ;)

Back foot shots can pack a punch no problems!

Is there a new publisher for this game? And if so do you think that will affect anything such as patches etc.?

Hey guys. Kindly check 0:16, is the commentary supposed to be like this? I mean, supposed to have this delay? Just wondering as it's maybe only me finding it late :). @WealeyH @grkrama

Couple more queries from my side if anyone - looking at you @WealeyH and @grkrama - would oblige...

1. Does the review system (BARS) work for dismissals other than LBW in Ashes Cricket? In both DBC 14 and DBC 17 reviewing anything other than LBW decisions was a waste of time. based on all the improvements I've seen so far I'm guessing the answer would be a resounding YES.

2. Are the back foot shots as useful as the front foot ones? In DBC 17 the backfoot shots were nerfed and would love to play off the back foot in Ashes Cricket.

There was a build where I had 2 that hit the glove and caught, both given not out and not overturned on review... i believe this got fixed but tbh I can't remember with 100% certainty

Is there a new publisher for this game? And if so do you think that will affect anything such as patches etc.?
I think BA, along with CA and ECB, have self-published this game. Updates should remain the same, since the Devs. are the same...

I think BA, along with CA and ECB, have self-published this game. Updates should remain the same, since the Devs. are the same...
thanks for clearing that up, thought the publishers limited the amount of patches or delayed there release for some reason. Obviously i dont know much about game development haha

Reactions: DAP
One more question for you beta boys(sorry if its been covered already), is there an option in career to skip the club games and jump straight into first class like 14?

What about the rest of teams... Will all other teams will be available like dbc17...??? Can u upload by playing with other teams game play....!

Users who are viewing this thread