English Football thread 2017/18.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
7f8.jpg

lol
No thank you, I don’t like football and you’re clearly very passionate there’s a picture and everything, so will pass if you don’t mind.

lol
lol
No thank you, I don’t like football and you’re clearly very passionate there’s a picture and everything, so will pass if you don’t mind.
You have predilections and things you dislike just like the rest of us. Nice to know. Run along now, toodle-oo. :wave

Lads and their football, always tends to end up being displayed in this aggressive showmanship routine.
Lads? I'm proudly a ladette!!!

not at all aggressive just good banter.[DOUBLEPOST=1513152497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aw someone's a bit salty over the result at the weekend hahahaha.
Who would guess?[DOUBLEPOST=1513152532][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know what, I do fancy some,[DOUBLEPOST=1513152619][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are one odd individual, commenting on a thread you then decide you don't like and never liked. These 'lads' are class and their banter is all good fun.

@Jenocide the arse couldnt even beat second from bottom West Ham? Trying hard for fifth place again I see.

You must get misty eyed watching Man City atm, knowing every one of their players would get into your under achieving primma donna side....

Lads? I'm proudly a ladette!!!

not at all aggressive just good banter.[DOUBLEPOST=1513152497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who would guess?[DOUBLEPOST=1513152532][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know what, I do fancy some,[DOUBLEPOST=1513152619][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are one odd individual, commenting on a thread you then decide you don't like and never liked. These 'lads' are class and their banter is all good fun.

*You’re

Very poor use of English there.

@Jenocide the arse couldnt even beat second from bottom West Ham? Trying hard for fifth place again I see.

You must get misty eyed watching Man City atm, knowing every one of their players would get into your under achieving primma donna side....
A resurgent, more resolute West Ham driven by passion and determination to prove themselves to their new manager? Nah. Write this season off and start again next year I think we need to win the Euro trophy thing. How're Birmingham City? Ouch!!!

She's a cockney gangster and a very uneducated one at that (they all are) please feel free to educate her x
Oh no I couldn’t possibly do that besides my work here is complete. You go right ahead and most importantly enjoy yourself :lol

Last edited:
Yours will end in May March!!!.

I am going to apply for the Birmingham manager job as I clearly cannot do worse than any of the recent incumbents

What’s worse is not getting relegated (currently a formality) but the possibility of playing Luton Town next season, a clear indication of reaching rock bottom .......

Users who are viewing this thread