Ashes Cricket General Discussion

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
It’s just a way to true and get more info. For everything we’ve seen & heard,the patch sounds like a significant development.

Suits me as I’m my 5th ODI v Australia having won the series so a goos “sandbox” to test along with the T20s before I tour New Zealand.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Complain about online ≈ "It isn't the main focus of the game"
Complain about career mode ≈ "you're lucky the benevolent devs graced us with the mode"

If a game advertises certain aspects, a consumer has every right to complain about them if they deem them unfit.

But the stadium creator, eh...
Potw

Wealey

ICC Board Member
That's all well and good, but why have it in the game then? I'd say a sudden jump in career stats, when it's an integral part of the game is game breaking.

Ashes Cricket is packed full of features that do absolutely nothing (although apparently the patch is addressing a lot of that).

Again wasn’t what I meant at all...

If Fifa career mode is crap but the gameplay is great I’d play a tournement or something.

Wasn’t excusing it being faulty I was merely asking would it then not make him play it at all.

D

Dutch

If Fifa career mode is crap but the gameplay is great I’d play a tournement or something.

Wasn’t excusing it being faulty I was merely asking would it then not make him play it at all.
How dare you ask reasonable and engaging questions......now people have to make up stuff to troll you! Inconsiderate.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

Being crap and being non functional is something quiet different , you don't advertise it as a feature if its half functional let alone being crap or not.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Complain about online ≈ "It isn't the main focus of the game"
Complain about career mode ≈ "you're lucky the benevolent devs graced us with the mode"

If a game advertises certain aspects, a consumer has every right to complain about them if they deem them unfit.

But the stadium creator, eh...

Again missed the point, I was just asking would it mean shelving the game completely....

Stats track in a test series and if the gameplay was great would you not play that.

Has every right to complain something’s not working[DOUBLEPOST=1524118591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Being crap and being non functional is something quiet different , you don't advertise it as a feature if its half functional let alone being crap or not.

Jesus Christ read what I’m saying!!!!

I’m not defending it I’m asking if it meant not playing the whole game.

You can play a series or a tour or a test or whatever.

D

Dutch

Feck me some people have their heads firmly stuck where the sun don't shine ha ha!

So lets dissect this:

Someone stated that he wouldn't play the game at all if career mode was still broken.
Someone else stated: but out of interest would you play some of the other elements if gameplay was good?

Logical conclusion: Oh you feckin slimey Big Ant fanboi who is responsible for all my woes!

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Question,

Only DBC games have had career modes.

Could you not enjoy a proper Test Series with fun and realistic gameplay.

Is that not what you may have done prior to the DBC series?

Just asking as I don’t even play career when not testing.
Stfu will u. Enough bragging about those test games. U like it play the whole day. Stop it now.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Stfu will u. Enough bragging about those test games. U like it play the whole day. Stop it now.

Where was I bragging?

Play anything - Tour, ODI, T20 Series, World Cup, anything. I was asking if the gameplay was good would you play it.

Or is it only about career mode.

As for your post, stop embarrassing yourself.

D

Dutch

Jeez man you need some help.....what on earth are you on about? Again he didn't say anything about tests being better than career or this part of the game better than that...he asked a civil question out of interest.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
To clarify for the less able in here....

We never used to have career mode...

As cricket fans we used to put up with dodgy gameplay for the love of playing a cricket game.

Is it now career or nothing..

Or would you play other matches if gameplay was great..

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For God sake if you don't like or care about this game then simply don't play it, I enjoy it and looking forward to the patch. just wait for the God damn patch and then judge .
While I wait for the patch I will play Yakuza 6...great game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Ooft.

Let me guess, you’ll be the first person to blame the beta testers if there is something in the new patch that you don’t like.

Users who are viewing this thread