No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Project Legends - Dravid: updated playface, darkened skin colour since the first one was too white, tweaked face modle n i think its starting to look a lot like him.. may still need finishing touches but cant think of anymore tweaks. let me know if you can figure out any corrections.

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    916.9 KB · Views: 83
Bhuvneshwar Kumar shared under id - 85sonimrajk

View attachment 222204
Wow.[DOUBLEPOST=1559900101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Project Legends - Dravid: updated playface, darkened skin colour since the first one was too white, tweaked face modle n i think its starting to look a lot like him.. may still need finishing touches but cant think of anymore tweaks. let me know if you can figure out any corrections.
That's the most realistic Dravid I have seen in many years. In fact, more realistic than a licensed version of him in Brian Lara Cricket 2007!

Perhaps tune the contrast down a bit on the jpeg so he doesn't look so shiny in game. I worked than one out recently.

Hi all, does anyone know if the English County cricket sides are going to be updated? I’ve looked at a few and they still have last year’s kits. Would be great if someone is able to do them or send me a link to someone who has. Cheers!

I was trying to link Ish Sodhi to the on disk one, the game crashes everytime. The one I downloaded was an unlocked player. Any idea how to go about getting it done?

Initially when i saw these on the academy i thought they were made by you.

Cricket205 has added logos to stadiums in previous games and even made some teams i think.

Awesome faces though!
Looks like an unsung hero of creations as well. I hope they read this and reveal themselves. Such effort should be applauded as well.

Hey Guys I will reveal myself that is me what I have done I have got the best faces from the academy and put them in the New Zealand Team My Intentions is to help some of the creators out there and who would like to use them for the time been I give full credit to the people who did the Playface which I am not sure who did tbh some was done by our very own ,They should also have the correct kit too I changed some height I which I could do playface but Im just not that smart Thanks for the very nice comments tho

Users who are viewing this thread