2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - India (UAE/Oman)

Isn't Chakravarthy better bowler than Jadeja, Ashwin, and Chahar?
Personally think he's overhyped as a "mystery" bowler. He bowled economically in the IPL but if he isn't a wicket taker then might as well play Ashwin.

India are missing a wicket taker in Chahal, given the form he was in during the second half of the IPL.

Mystery bowler, what is it? :lol

We know all these 3 teams IND PAK NZ will win against AFG , SCOT and NAM . So India's next match is a do or die . If they lose against NZ , then maximum would be 3 wins for India . And PAK NZ will go through with atleast 4 wins . Right ?

Unless we see AFG upsetting one of PAK / NZ :p

They did excellent. No doubt.

I just want to see where our batsmen went wrong.
Nothing just the match ups worked perfectly for Pakistan. Left arm pacers bowling to openers. Those 3 wickets did wonders for Pakistan. And I could say this is something that is going to happen in coming games. We need to avoid losing wickets in Powerplay.

Pakistan did there A to Z right today... India is just overconfident on there selection... Bhuvi is totally looking out of form this year and he still play today and I didn't understand Hardik role in the team... He didn't bat above Jadeja, he can't bowl, and he get injuries when he step in to the ground these days...

Users who are viewing this thread