Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

So there is no overcast and cloudy weather conditions in Cricket 22. Thats such a basic feature and its bad if its missing or am I missing something there?
No, it's there. I played a couple of matches in England and I did see clouds getting darker. Not rain but it was dark. The next morning was a bit bright but as the day progressed, it got darker.

This was during a county test.

For those struggling with pitch marker and don't like that aerial marker.

I tried playing with just the ball(not even trail), it was interesting but one issue was I couldn't judge the length of the ball precisely.

So, I just turned on ball trail for some assistance and I'm just hitting boundaries like crazy and it seems to have some flow to it, since we are not dependent on a visual cue from the game.

I just post the truth about the latest patch to Ross and he blocked me... He ignore the people who loyal and brought the pre-order without thinking twice... Nice to have the last BAS game...

For those struggling with pitch marker and don't like that aerial marker.

I tried playing with just the ball(not even trail), it was interesting but one issue was I couldn't judge the length of the ball precisely.

So, I just turned on ball trail for some assistance and I'm just hitting boundaries like crazy and it seems to have some flow to it, since we are not dependent on a visual cue from the game.
I am sorry, but where do we turn this marker off from? I couldn't find it on the settings page. Is it somewhere else?

Guys give honest opinion should I buy this game for ps4????
The game is good, but it is not great. A lot of bugs, some game-breaking, and on the PlayStation, there is an issue of career mode saves getting corrupted randomly.

So if you are, like me, going to play just career mode then stick with Cricket 19 until they fix this. I've had to create 3 career modes so far, it seems to get corrupted after you have a press conference, could be a coincidence or maybe that is the actual issue.

But gameplay-wise, it is good to play. If you can look past the bugs, then get it, if not wait it out. Some bugs that I've noticed, to give you an idea of what you might face-
Issues with shots, the game seems to change your shots like you decide to play a cut shot but the game changes it into a cover drive. You play a straight drive and it changes into an on/off-drive. Cover drive with pace bowlers almost always reaches the fielder but with spinners, you can execute perfect cover every single time. Sometimes you play a square cut, the game decides to play a pull shot animation but the ball gets dispatched like a square cut??? Hair sticking out of helmets, cancelling the run or completing a dive will still trigger weird animations which will get you run out, bowlers running in with disjointed bodies, ball (and marker) sometimes completely disappear for an entire over, a broken wagon wheel (which only shows the shots from the first 50 runs I think) and a few more.

For a complete list of bugs, there is a thread in this section, you can look at that, there is a new bug reported almost every day. But it happens with games that are newly launched.

These should get fixed in a few weeks' time, hopefully.

Hi anyone help me with best graphic settings for smooth gameplay...after latest patch FPS is dropping...I hav i5 8th gen with Nvidia geforce Mx110 2gb graphic card

I am sorry, but where do we turn this marker off from? I couldn't find it on the settings page. Is it somewhere else?
It is under general settings and it'd be named 'bowling ball marker'

Users who are viewing this thread