Cricket 24 - General Discussion

So do you reduce each player by 1 or 2 bits for each skillset?
I have played around with it a lot. My latest series I have lowered judgement control and footwork to 6 and left the others..

Im getting excellent variation in wickets but probably not as many ( still plenty) play and misses.

Anyone else get a bug in the academy when you look at the roster for a team and it's filled with random players and not the actual squad or is it just me? I always occasionally get this bug where the roster is just duplicates of Mahmudullah and some rando called Atkins. I encountered this in Cricket 22 too.

Anyone else get a bug in the academy when you look at the roster for a team and it's filled with random players and not the actual squad or is it just me? I always occasionally get this bug where the roster is just duplicates of Mahmudullah and some rando called Atkins. I encountered this in Cricket 22 too.
Yeah I had this a few times. Normally doing a new search solves it for me.

So you reduce these by 6 each. What about power? How much do you reduce power. Also what are your AI settings on veteran. Are they default?
I have played around with it a lot. My latest series I have lowered judgement control and footwork to 6 and left the others..

Im getting excellent variation in wickets but probably not as many ( still plenty) play and misses.

Out of interest is there any teams you haven’t touched ? I reset the academy and going to reskill some teams again I’m thinking only ones I find overpowered are India S.A, Australia and if I remember rightly Bangladesh.

Going to redownload the teams today it’s a ball ache but needs doing

That's the first time I ever saw an actual wicket after ten years of people saying that.

Yep, very cool little ground. Some of the New Zealand grounds would look amazing.
I’d love to see a few licences NZ grounds in the game, they seem hard to replicate in the academy

Users who are viewing this thread