England tour of India (5 Tests)

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is picking tall spinners with shit FC stats not the answer?
I tried to be optimistic and to accept England's logic on its own terms. And if, miraculously, it were to work then it would be game-changing.

Anyway, I hope we're all enjoying day one of the five-Test series.

giphy.gif

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
England managed to score 100 runs after the fall of 7th wicket. That's huge. Stokes showing his class.

Although India have got off to a brisk start, I fear the fall is just round the corner.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Where is Rootlitharan?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It was a brave move to give the new ball to a spinner on debut. I don’t have a problem with it, you have to take a risk, and I can see why Stokes stuck with Hartley, but I think he has to take him off for his own good here. He’s being hammered.

Bevab

Staff Member
I tried to be optimistic and to accept England's logic on its own terms. And if, miraculously, it were to work then it would be game-changing.

Anyway, I hope we're all enjoying day one of the five-Test series.

giphy.gif

Throwing them into the cauldron and expecting near instant results may be the biggest issue to be fair. I don’t think they would fare as badly if they were on the bunsen of Sri Lanka or Bangladesh.

Welwyn

Associate Cricketer
It was a brave move to give the new ball to a spinner on debut. I don’t have a problem with it, you have to take a risk, and I can see why Stokes stuck with Hartley, but I think he has to take him off for his own good here. He’s being hammered.

Was about to say this, at what point does it go from backing you man to just destroying him.

Users who are viewing this thread