Team Thread Nine Dragons: As active as an American truck driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 149013

I hope to try and contribute to the future success of the Nine Dragons and break in to the first eleven…it won’t be easy there is a lot of competition for places.

It’s great to be on-board for the upcoming new season and I believe under the direction of Author and Ice this team is going in the right direction.

There is a really positive atmosphere in the camp.. they are an ambitious team and I’m looking forward to the challenge.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Based on our recent First Class success and with our new players this is the team that we'll be going into the second half of the season with

:aus: :bat: Nick Agger
:ind: :bat: Aditya Jha
:pak: :bat: Misbah ul-Haq
:ind: :bat: Blitzberg Steel
:ind: :wkb: Varun Rustagi
:eng: :bat: Paul Nugent-Hopkins
:nzf: :bat: Michael Ng
:pak: :ar: Waqas Latif
:aus: :bwl: Brad Hogg
:ire: :bwl: Ern Shylock
:sco: :bwl: Alexander McKenzie :c:

The three proper bowlers + Latif bowling a few new ball overs strategy has worked incredibly well in keeping scores down, and our two new players help to strength our batting even further than it already was. I'm dropping Ulberg only because it makes sense to have a proper batsman rather than a bowling all-rounder in that spot considering that they won't be bowling at all.

Batting positions are fairly flexible: I'm willing to try moving people around. The only exception to that is that Misbah is not moving from three and I quite like Agger opening.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Based on our recent First Class success and with our new players this is the team that we'll be going into the second half of the season with

:aus: :bat: Nick Agger
:ind: :bat: Aditya Jha
:pak: :bat: Misbah ul-Haq
:ind: :bat: Blitzberg Steel
:ind: :wkb: Varun Rustagi
:eng: :bat: Paul Nugent-Hopkins
:nzf: :bat: Michael Ng
:pak: :ar: Waqas Latif
:aus: :bwl: Brad Hogg
:ire: :bwl: Ern Shylock
:sco: :bwl: Alexander McKenzie :c:

The three proper bowlers + Latif bowling a few new ball overs strategy has worked incredibly well in keeping scores down, and our two new players help to strength our batting even further than it already was. I'm dropping Ulberg only because it makes sense to have a proper batsman rather than a bowling all-rounder in that spot considering that they won't be bowling at all.

Batting positions are fairly flexible: I'm willing to try moving people around. The only exception to that is that Misbah is not moving from three and I quite like Agger opening.
Yeah, this looks like we'll mash all the other guys

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I've just posted what we're doing regarding training in the shop thread: I hope that its clear why we've done what we've done.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Oh hey, been inactive for so long and I just came back to see how everything is going. Pretty delighted to be apart of the team

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I'm going to post this in here before I forget.

Between the 18th and 23rd of December I'm going to England for my cousins wedding, and the place we are staying doesn't have any reliable internet access. I'll try to make posts in every match thread (got to keep my streak going!) but if I can't and the next First Class game is posted before then the lineup from the last game should be used, I don't think we need to make any changes. After that its Christmas and thus my activity will be irregular, but I'm going to assume that will be the case for a fair few of us.

D

Deleted member 149013

@The Author, @IceAgeComing, @VC the slogger

Anyway a loan deal could be struck? @chrisjohnson93 of the Demons isn’t really in the first team picture at the moment and looks like he is itching to play.
It would be a deal that would benefit both parties involved and Chris would gain match experience while available for selection to play at the Dragons. If @Umair2000 would like to make the deal or if it is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread