GswtZnb.png

G0Gp9q6.png
DtdWjxH.png

- - -

PAY-PER-VIEW

k1yoplf.png

ENTRANCES

BELL RINGS

Michael Cole: Corey, both these women have had problems with each other in the past. This past week, when Sasha Banks was comforting her friend Bayley after their loss against Nia and Charlotte, she was forced into this match by RAW commissioner, Stephanie McMahon.

Corey Graves: I was there, Michael.

Michael Cole: Anyways, the match is underway. Nia Jax going straight after Sasha Banks' knees. Remember, she injured her knees the night after Roadblock: End of the Line, and because of that. Sasha Banks had to use crutches.

Corey Graves: Nia Jax has gotten Sasha Banks down, and she is just kicking her in the knees.

Byron Saxton: That must hurt!

Michael Cole: Nia Jax with a leg drop on Sasha Banks' left knee!

Corey Graves: With the way things have proceeded so far, I don't think Sasha Banks will be able to be in Bayley's corner for her tonight's title defense against Charlotte.

Byron Saxton: Nia Jax is going to the top rope!

Corey Graves: We're about to have ourselves a flying Samoan!

Michael Cole: Sasha Banks moves! Sasha Banks just rolled out of harm's way. Giving herself a little space to breath and recuperate.

Corey Graves: Nia Jax gets up, she's hit with a BACK STABBER!!!

Byron Saxton: Sasha Banks now rolls her up in the BANK STATEMENT!!!

Michael Cole: Will Nia Jax tap?

Corey Graves: No, she doesn't. She drags Sasha Banks with herself to the bottom rope to break the submission.

Michael Cole: Sasha Banks is beat up. She's still showing a lot of fight. She ducks Nia Jax, she ducks her again. She's going for a clothesline...

...A POP-UP SAMOAN DROP!!!

...Nia Jax follows it up with a leg drop and pins Sasha Banks.​

NIA JAX def. SASHA BANKS via pinfall

H0r3dda.png

ENTRANCES

BELL RINGS

Michael Cole: Big Cass and Karl Anderson starting things off in this RAW Tag Team Championship match.

Corey Graves: Look at that fool, Enzo Amore, he's looking at Karl Anderson and doing his stupid dance on the ring apron while this disrespectful crowd in Milwaukee chants his name!

Byron Saxton: He sure is a crowd favourite.

Michael Cole: Oooh... a cheap shot from Karl Anderson, Enzo Amore is down!

Corey Graves: Hahaha... he deserved it.

Michael Cole: It looks like Enzo told Big Cass to make the tag, and it's made! Tag made! Enzo Amore comes in. Karl Anderson with a dropkick! Karl Anderson makes the tag to Luke Gallows. He and Anderson pull Enzo Amore to their side of the ring.

Corey Graves: Smart move, getting him far away from his partner as much as they can.

Byron Saxton: Luke Gallows stomping Enzo. Another tag made, Karl Anderson comes in. Now he stomps Enzo!

Michael Cole: Karl Anderson gets Enzo Amore up, and irish-whips him into the ropes...

Enzo Amore with a dropkick! Creating some room. Makes the hot tag to Big Cass, he comes in and tackles Karl Anderson!

Another tackle to Karl Anderson!

A big boot to Karl Anderson!

Corey Graves: Big Cass, lifts Karl Anderson up and drops him flat on his back.

Michael Cole: Luke Gallows, distracts the referee. Karl Anderson hits Big Cass in the eyes. Makes the tag. Luke Gallows and Big Cass, standing face-to-face. Two big men!

Byron Saxton: Something big's about to go down in Milwaukee!

Corey Graves: Luke Gallows with big right hands to Big Cass, He irish-whips him into the corner. Chops to the chest! More big right hands! Follows it up with a big boot! Big Cass is down.

Byron Saxton: Look at Enzo Amore! He's pumped! He's begging Big Cass to make the tag, but He's being hit with elbow drops, after elbow drops by Luke Gallows.

Corey Graves: A running leg drop from Luke Gallows, and Big Cass rolls away! Big Cass makes the tag to Enzo Amore. Enzo Amore is all fired up! A splash. A kick, a SLAP!

Michael Cole: Karl Anderson outside the ring, grabs Big Cass' leg and pulls him down, then clotheslines him. Makes the tag that Enzo Amore didn't see, gets in the ring and hits the Magic Killer to Enzo Amore with Luke Gallows. Karl Anderson just pinned Enzo Amore. The Club retains their titles.​

THE CLUB def. ENZO & BIG CASS via pinfall

oxwX55v.png

ENTRANCES

BELL RINGS

Michael Cole: Guys, Braun Strowman has been the most dominant superstar on RAW, lately. Roman Reigns will have to put-up a proper big fight to take him down!

Corey Graves: Roman and Braun Strowman going straight after each other, Strowman and Reigns exchange right hands. Reigns runs and bounces off the ropes and gets TACKLED by Braun Strowman! He just looks down at Roman Reigns and screams...

...BRAUN!!!

Michael Cole: Braun Strowman grabs Roman Reigns by the neck, and just throws him across the ring!

Corey Graves: Roman Reigns, gets up. And a SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!

Michael Cole: Yeah, but Strowman's still not down. Roman Reigns is going for the spear, Braun Strowman with a kick to Roman Reigns' chest.

Corey Graves: He grabs Reigns' waist, and puts him in a bear hug.

Byron Saxton: Guys, Reigns is fading.

Michael Cole: Roman Reigns is showing fight, He's showing power. He hits Braun Strowman with elbows across his face. Gets himself out of the bear hug. And hits him with a SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!

Corey Graves: Braun Strowman goes through the middle rope, outside. Reigns with a driveby!

Michael Cole: Reigns is gearing up for a spear!

Corey Graves: Braun Strowman just moved out of the way! Roman Reigns just speared the barricade!

Byron Saxton: Roman Reigns is hurt and down, Braun Strowman gets into the ring. The referee starts the count.

Michael Cole: The referee's at 8!

Corey Graves: Roman Reigns just gets in! Braun Strowman starts stomping Roman Reigns. The referee has to separate these two.

Michael Cole: And Strowman goes back to stomping Roman Reigns. He gets him into the corner, and starts nailing him with big right hand punches. Braun takes his strap down, and picks Roman Reigns up for the running powerslam...

...AND HE HITS IT!!!

Corey Graves: 1...2...Reigns kicks out!

...Reigns kicks out. Braun Strowman can't believe it!

Michael Cole: Braun Strowman looks pissed! He is going on the top rope. He's on the top rope, He tries to hit a frog splash. Roman Reigns moves. Braun Strowman hits the canvas hard!

Byron Saxton: A small opening for Roman Reigns. He gets up, and gets ready for the spear...

...SPEAR!!!

Michael Cole: Roman Reigns pins Braun Strowman... 1... 2... Strowman kicks out! Roman Reigns, can not believe it!

Corey Graves: Roman Reigns is gunning for another spear...

...Braun Strowman just rolls out of the ring.

Michael Cole: Roman Reigns gets out too, He's looking for the Superman Punch with a steel-stair jump. Braun Strowman catches him! Freakish display of power from Braun Strowman. He catches Roman Reigns, and power-bombs him through the announcer's table. He gets him up, and power-bombs him through the Spanish announce table!

Corey Graves: Roman can barely move. The referee starts counting. He's counting. He's on 7...

...10!​

BRAUN STROWMAN def. ROMAN REIGNS via count out

GswtZnb.png

ENTRANCES

BELL RINGS

Corey Graves: It's a great NXT rematch, Samoa Joe has perhaps been the most dominant champion in NXT's history. The underdog from underground is usually a nickname for Sami Zayn, but in this match, it's a fact.

Michael Cole: Samoa Joe trying to punch and spin-kick Sami Zayn. Sami Zayn just backs off a bit. The crowd is chanting "Joe's gonna kill You", while Sami Zayn looks slightly afraid at Joe. Samoa Joe with a kick to Sami Zayn's left shin.

Byron Saxton: He's not down yet, though.

Corey Graves: Sami Zayn tries to put Samoa Joe in a headlock, and succeeds in doing so. Samoa Joe pushes himself out of the headlock, and Sami Zayn into the ropes. Stops him with a firm shoulder, then kicks him in the chest.

Michael Cole: Firm, right knees to Sami Zayn's waist. LOOK AT JOE! Rolls him into a Kneebar! Sami Zayn trying desperately to make it to the rope, and He does.

Byron Saxton: It is absolutely terrifying how fluently Samoa Joe moves in the ring.

Corey Graves: Samoa Joe with right hands to Sami Zayn. Samoa Joe irish-whips Sami Zayn into the ropes, but Sami Zayn jumps over Samoa Joe, and tries to arm drag him. But, blocked by Joe.

Michael Cole: Joe though, misses wildly with a clothesline. Sami Zayn with a head-scissors to Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe's down! Stuns him a bit. Now Sami Zayn with right hand punches. Samoa Joe with a big right jab! Zayn down with just one punch.

Corey Graves: Samoa Joe kicks Sami Zayn's waist. He now stretches his right-arm, Sami Zayn counters and gets out of that semi-submission. Gets back up on his feat, and hits Samoa Joe with a dropkick!

Byron Saxton: What a dropkick!

Michael Cole: Sami Zayn, looking to somehow pull something to get Samoa Joe down for the pin. Samoa Joe with left-hand elbows to the back of Sami Zayn's neck, perhaps Zayn is going for the Blue Thunder Bomb...

...and Sami Zayn, there it is...

...BLUE THUNDER BOMB!!!

...Joe kicks out!

Byron Saxton: That might've been the best Sami Zayn had of beating Samoa Joe, thus far.

Corey Graves: I dunno if He'll get a better chance than a Blue Thunder Bomb. Sami Zayn said "2?", in utter disbelief to the referee. Sami Zayn's going high risk, Samoa Joe with a right hand. Sami Zayn's sitting on top of the turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: Sami Zayn shoves Samoa Joe down, Samoa Joe ducks. Sami Zayn leaps over Samoa Joe, catches him with an inverted-atomic drop! And now a running kick right to Zayn's face! Samoa Joe with senton!

Corey Graves: Here's the cover, is it enough?

...Sami Zayn stays in it!

Samoa Joe knows about Sami Zayn, he's been in the ring with him in NXT and understands the hearts and guts of the underdog from the underground.

Michael Cole: A powerslam! A cover...

...and a near fall, again!

Samoa Joe continuing with those nasty right-hand jabs. Sami Zayn just collapses down, maybe He's had enough. He's body has had enough. Samoa Joe going for the pin...

...Sami Zayn roles him up for the small package!

...one last gasp effort, and He almost had him!

Corey Graves: A kick now to the face of Samoa Joe, Samoa Joe goes down. He's in the corner, Sami Zayn is going top rope! Samoa Joe back to his feat again, and an enzuigiri to Sami Zayn. Almost knocking him out with that vicious enzuigiri!

Samoa Joe is thinking MUSCLEBUSTER from the top rope! Sami Zayn fights out of it, though.

Samoa Joe going for a SuperPlex!

Byron Saxton: This could be devastating for Sami Zayn.

Michael Cole: Sami Zayn trying to block, and He does. Trying to fight out of it, and He does with wild right and left hand punches, slaps, jabs or whatever they were. Sami Zayn looking for the sunset flip! Samoa Joe hung on. Samoa Joe hung on. Sami Zayn hesitated a little too long. Sami Zayn catches Samoa Joe, chin first into the turnbuckle.

Corey Graves: Looking for the HELLUVA KICK...

...no, Samoa Joe caught him and slammed him down. Just planted him. Samoa Joe's gotten him into the COQUINA CLUTCH!

...he's gotten him into the COQUINA CLUTCH!!!

...will Sami Zayn, tap?

Locked in, center of the ring. Sami Zayn gives out. Sami Zayn's body gives out. He passes out, and Samoa Joe technically beats him with the coquina clutch!​

SAMOA JOE def. SAMI ZAYN via submission

G0Gp9q6.png

ENTRANCES

BELL RINGS

Byron Saxton: Dreams do come true, Corey. Just look at Bayley!

Corey Graves: Shut up, Saxton! The Queen, Charlotte is gonna show her what a real champion needs to be.

Michael Cole: And they start off with pushing each other, Charlotte eventually wins the battle with her power and strength and pushes Bayley into the corner. And chops her on the neck! The referee has to separate them, Bayley;s holding the ropes.

Corey Graves: A waist-lock to takedown Bayley, and now a cover. Only one. Charlotte goes for it again, but this time Bayley able to counter the waist-lock into a drop toe-hold pin. Just one. Now Bayley trying for a waist-lock, but Charlotte counters it into a headlock. Charlotte pushes Bayley away into the ropes, Bayley bounces and just runs into a shoulder tackle. And another one. And a third one. Quickly, the Queen establishing dominance.

Michael Cole: Bayley taking some time to recuperate in the corner. Bayley, gets Charlotte down. Jacknife cover. Charlotte kicks out at two. Irish-whip by Bayley, Charlotte lands on the apron. And a shoulder right in Bayley's stomach!

Byron Saxton: That's gotta hurt!

Corey Graves: Charlotte bounces Bayley's face off of the top turnbuckle. Charlotte gets back in the ring, and Bayley hits her with a clothesline. And now an elbow drop, and another one from Bayley. Bayley is looking to go high-risk! She's going for a Macho Man Elbow Drop! And she hits her! Bayley goes for the pin...

..Charlotte kicks out!

Bayley, looking to hit her finisher on Charlotte. She's ready to hit the Bayley-to-belly Suplex...

Byron Saxton: Look at that! That's Dana Brooke! What's she doing running down the ramp?

Corey Graves: Why? Because she's trying to help her friend, Charlotte. That's why, Byron, You dumbass!

Michael Cole: Bayley is distracted, Charlotte with a big boot from behind. Dana's distraction worked! Charlotte is going for NATURAL SELECTION, now.

Byron Saxton: Wait a minute...

...that's Sasha Banks! Sasha Banks runs out there to help Bayley.

Corey Graves: Dana Brooke with a slap to Bayley from behind, while the referee wasn't looking. Sasha Banks goes straight after Dana Brooke. Dana tries to clothesline Sasha, but Sasha ducks and hits Dana with a BACKSTABBER!!!

Charlotte gets out of the ring and hits Sasha Banks with a big boot! Sasha hits back! They are exchanging blows, they've gotten themselves into a brawl outside the ring. The referee's gonna call the match off. Charlotte wins via disqualification, Bayley, however, retains her title.

Sasha and Charlotte are being separated by security. Bayley is standing in the ring, confused. She doesn't know what to do.​

CHARLOTTE def. BAYLEY via disqualification

DtdWjxH.png

ENTRANCES

Michael Cole: Goldberg wants one more run as the champion, will He be able to win and take the Universal Title to WrestleMania to face Brock Lesnar?

Corey Graves: Kevin Owens is ready, as he said, he is ready to make sure that Goldberg's legacy dies. The Goldberg chants die!

Byron Saxton: Brock Lesnar had a look of fear on his face, Kevin Owens has a smirk.​

BELL RINGS

Michael Cole: GOLDBERG LOOKING FOR A SPEAR EARLY ON!!!

...but Kevin Owens, just rolls out of the ring...

...and he refuses to get back in...

...the referee's counting...

...the referee's at the count of 6...

...is Kevin Owens walking to the back? He's standing on the ramp, Goldberg knows that if he gets out he'll be counted out too...

...count of 8!

...10!​

GOLDBERG def. KEVIN OWENS via count out

Corey Graves: Wait... what?

Michael Cole: What just happened?

*Kevin Owens grabs a mic*

Kevin Owens: See, Bill. I told You. I told You I will outlast You, I told You, I would outsmart You. I told You and everyone else...

...I know how to play the game, better than anyone else.​

*TRIPLE H, SAMOA JOE and KEVIN NASH walk out in suits.

Kevin Owens: Meet the evolution of Kevin Owens as the Universal Champion!

Corey Graves: Oh, fukc Goldberg's life...

*TRIPLE H, SAMOA JOE, KEVIN NASH and KEVIN OWENS walk to the ring.

Michael Cole: Holy sh*t! Who would've ever thought we would see these four together, on the same page. Ever?

Corey Graves: Yeah, Michael. And they are surrounding the ring, Goldberg is surround from all four corners of the ring.

They get into the ring and Goldberg spears Kevin Owens straight away!

...but the numbers game play to the advantage of HHH, Joe and Nash.

Michael Cole: They are hitting Goldberg with everything they have, and with as much power and force as they can. Goldberg is down. Triple H, kicks him the gut and PEDIGREES HIM!!!

Kevin Owens gets up, Kevin Owens looks at Goldberg and screams "This is my title, this is my show. I held this place up when You and Lesnar, and all the other part-timers were away on vacations, and I will not allow anyone to take this title away from Me."

Kevin Owens POWERBOMBS Goldberg...

...Kevin Nash picks Goldberg up, and He POWERBOMBS him too..

...Triple H looks at Samoa Joe and says "Do it."

...Samoa Joe hits Goldberg with a MUSCLEBUSTER!!!​

THE SHOW ENDS WITH KEVIN OWENS' HAND RAISED WITH THE UNIVERSAL TITLE
While HHH, Joe and Nash stand by him.

Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
So, that^ was WWE FastLane. Tell Me what You think of it, also, please excuse the kind of "wrestling" produced on that PPV. I know Zayn vs Joe was good, and so was Charlotte vs Bayley. But the rest were just, bland. I'm new to this. I'm learning how to do this.

Also, please excuse Me for being late. I'll start posting them more consistently after the week. I just didn't have much time after PSL's final. And You have no idea how much effort and time goes into writing this. I'll save RAW's episodes days before RAW so there's no delay in the future.

@Sami Kumar @Jack Ryder @The Punisher @Sodium @Trident @ABDULLAH @CerealKiller @Yash. @The Deadman @rishabh96

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Simulator?
No simulator. It's a storied-league. I'M THE VINCE MCMAHON OF THIS!!!

I book it.

If people give it a chance it might be good.
It will probably be the best of the decade, if they just didn't make Goldberg champion. Have You seen the reactions on the internet, so far?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
It will probably be the best of the decade, if they just didn't make Goldberg champion. Have You seen the reactions on the internet, so far?
I see Brock Lesnar defeating his fears and Goldberg and will get his Wrestle-mania moment.
Internet a place where everybody hates everything particularly everything WWE does.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I see Brock Lesnar defeating his fears and Goldberg and will get his Wrestle-mania moment.
Internet a place where everybody hates everything particularly everything WWE does.
Not really, not everything is hated by everyone by the internet. Sometimes, it all makes sense. Do You know how much Me and Cereal are pissed at Kevin Owens losing the title so close to WrestleMania to a part-timer? And it's not just us, it's everyone. Brock will obviously defeat Goldberg and Bill will get his Mania moment. But, nobody wants them to fight for the title.

If there was no title, then everyone would've loved Goldberg as the face WWE is trying to portray him. But, not that He's taken the title away from a guy who has been here all-year long, working house shows and doing everything the company has told him. And taking it from him so close to Mania has made people turn on him, and rightly so.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
If there was no title, then everyone would've loved Goldberg as the face WWE is trying to portray him. But, not that He's taken the title away from a guy who has been here all-year long, working house shows and doing everything the company has told him. And taking it from him so close to Mania has made people turn on him, and rightly so.
I just stated IWC hates WWE. I belief WWE thinks long-term and not short term like IWC. They sure have their Missteps. But in the end it is a TV Series and how much you post about it you cannot bring back Ned Stark back to life.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So, that^ was WWE FastLane. Tell Me what You think of it, also, please excuse the kind of "wrestling" produced on that PPV. I know Zayn vs Joe was good, and so was Charlotte vs Bayley. But the rest were just, bland. I'm new to this. I'm learning how to do this.

Also, please excuse Me for being late. I'll start posting them more consistently after the week. I just didn't have much time after PSL's final. And You have no idea how much effort and time goes into writing this. I'll save RAW's episodes days before RAW so there's no delay in the future.

If you need more pictures you can surely pm with your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread