Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Discovered" this at a wedding in Pakistan. Been listening to it regularly since. Forgot to post it before.

Tala bhai, suggest me some good songs from your country...

S

Satan666

That's new to me.
Players choose IPL teams over domestic sides in Champions League | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

At the time Trinidad represented the coutry, not a franchise then and the minister of sports in TT had offered equall compemsation to the three guys if they chose to play for their country yet they didnt. If memory serves right they made it to the semis having loss a close match to Mumbai even without those guys playing.

Anyways went off track here let me chose a song to listen:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
At the time Trinidad represented the coutry, not a franchise then and the minister of sports in TT had offered equall compemsation to the three guys if they chose to play for their country yet they didnt. If memory serves right they made it to the semis having loss a close match to Mumbai even without those guys playing.
I think a person has full right to play where he wants. Home Club, Overseas Club or "Club vs Country".[DOUBLEPOST=1495720992][/DOUBLEPOST]

S

Satan666

I think a person has full right to play where he wants. Home Club, Overseas Club or "Club vs Country".[DOUBLEPOST=1495720992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agreed but in this circumstance where the financial remuneration wouldve beem same and also wouldve been the last timr the Trinidad team played T20 as a country before the WICB introduced the CPL franchise stuff, it was more of an insult to the country and as such many are left with a bitter feeling about these players, if a similar situation occured for any other player or country it wouldve been the similar sentiment. Its the story of WI players i guess with these leagues

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread