Cricket 24 - General Discussion

kiwicroat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
finally picked up the game today after reading the game is in a decent state. I’ve seen a few posts about reskilling teams - can someone give me a quick breakdown of main skills to lower? Thanks!
Judgement, control and footwork back to 6. I have just done that for all the ODI world cup teams from last year and started my own one and its change the over smashing boundries by loads. Because im playing in India i change the pitch to day 3 at start and its playing so realistic. some great plays and misses and some good catches to first slip which i havent had a lot of before, thats stopped the wicket keeper doing those stupid super dive catches.
Wealey recommended those changes on page 673.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As soon as the ball passes the bat and keeper takes it he throws at the stumps. The batsman does a sort of flinch and ends up being out of the crease.
Happens to me too very regularly, I’m on PS4 career mode , batsman does weird falling away animation and gets run out , also fielders hitting stumps 100% of time even when no run being taken is getting quite boring, have raised a ticket, otherwise game play is excellent now

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Judgement, control and footwork back to 6. I have just done that for all the ODI world cup teams from last year and started my own one and its change the over smashing boundries by loads. Because im playing in India i change the pitch to day 3 at start and its playing so realistic. some great plays and misses and some good catches to first slip which i havent had a lot of before, thats stopped the wicket keeper doing those stupid super dive catches.
Wealey recommended those changes on page 673.
I’ve just downloaded India South Africa and Sri Lanka and currently doing the same just changing those 3 in skills, as well as Australia let’s see how we go. Only thing is it’s taking ages as when I go to player editor and put in India men’s team in filter nothing comes up so having to find the players one by one it’s a nightmare

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Career mode not passing through 4 June 2026 , tried starting again and it still got halted , someone raise a ticket, career mode is unplayable now

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Career mode not passing through 4 June 2026 , tried starting again and it still got halted , someone raise a ticket, career mode is unplayable now

You are more than welcome to raise a ticket yourself pal!

Or talk to your buddy on the inside...

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did anyone finish any competition? My game is crashing just before the trophy cutscene after winning the ashes and can't finish it. I am on ps4 btw.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
whats your username can i download them from you?
I've just downloaded up-to-date squads, not looked at bats yet and the kits need redownloading. My focus was finding teams where most players weren't 75+ rated.

Last edited:

Westindies

Club Captain
Bought cricket24 yesterday and played for almost 10hrs now..looks really good...tried to manage teams and went on to team editor and tried replace all and the game crashes...anyone else facing the same? where should i report this issue?
raised ticket with BA support, no replies yet, any help?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
still getting runout by the keeper after every other play and miss and my player running out to avoid the ball thrown by keeper.They seriously need to fix this.
I did a test this afternoon by bringing batsman back foot well behind line of the crease for each delivery , didn’t have keeper throw down stumps once in about 20 overs , just a theory but it might be a workaround for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread