Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bruh don't tell me England are gonna lose now!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Bruh don't tell me England are gonna lose now!
Seems like they’re running out of ideas.

277f10c8d35feab3463794daa9920707.gif

Bevab

Staff Member
Ashwin definitely ran out of ideas with that one.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I wouldn’t be worried even if it goes down to single figures with Siraj looking like a gully cricketer.
Imagine exactly the same match situation, but it's Jos Buttler behind the stumps flapping his cymbals at those stumping chances

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
That is one of England's greatest victories. Yet there are close contenders in just the last two years. Mind-blowing. Even if they lose 4-1 this is still a glorious win. Pope magnificent, Hartley coming back so well after the first innings.

Couldn't be a more perfect finish than Murali Karthik sounding off about the field setting.

What a day for test cricket!

Now eagerly awaiting the icyman review.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
That is one of England's greatest victories. Yet there are close contenders in just the last two years. Mind-blowing. Even if they lose 4-1 this is still a glorious win. Pope magnificent, Hartley coming back so well after the first innings.
Fully agree with this. Even at the end of yesterday's play I didn't think this was a realistic chance.

Bevab

Staff Member
Imagine exactly the same match situation, but it's Jos Buttler Jonny Bairstow behind the stumps flapping his cymbals at those stumping chances

Fixed.
Post automatically merged:

Couldn't be a more perfect finish than Murali Karthik sounding off about the field setting.

What a day for test cricket!

Now eagerly awaiting the icyman review.

There’s no way you don’t win at least one of the next two tests just based off the vibes from both sides.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Incredible. I checked the score when I woke up this morning fully expecting it to be done and dusted with India 1-0 up. One of the most impressive victories i can recall, including the massive chases at the began of the Stokes reign.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Fixed.
Post automatically merged:

There’s no way you don’t win at least one of the next two tests just based off the vibes from both sides.
Despite everything that's happened over the last two years, I thought one win would be an achievement against this Indian team at home. So anything else is a bonus.

It will be a huge to boost of confidence to players who there are doubts about and to the whole team.

Feels like the roles reversed on day 3. First innings England seemed tentative and India bold, second innings completely opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread