Dazza's + Others Kits Request

can sombody plz tell me how do u instal the pitch ads an ropes into the game? plsssssssssssssssss

Read the tutorial, in the stickys of the downloads forum.

thanks SkateBoarder i read it...and it says open the bigGUI editor and then the FSH editor can you plz tell me where i can find them please.
soory but i dont really know about computers..

The BigGUI and fsh editors are in the first post of the Cricket 2005 .fsh files thread, a sticky at the top of the downloads centre.

Dazza can u make this Pakistan Kit for Cricket 2005 pleasee. I have also posted a picture of these kits. :hpraise

Attachments

• Pakistan!!!!.jpg
    Pakistan!!!!.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Pakistan!!!!!!!!.jpg
    Pakistan!!!!!!!!.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 257
It's default EA kit minus Pepsi logos.

I shall have a go at it tommorow.It's very long since I did somthing for Cricket 2005.

Thanks a lot bharat i would love it please try them. and another request bharat in gameplay while batting instead of the hats they are using can u change them into normal fielding Caps like Youhana wears in reality... can u?
i would appreciate it please.

Pakistan 2004 ODI Kit

Farrukh,here's the Pakistan Kit u wanted:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=183295&posted=1#post183295

pak20045mg.jpg

I think for making fieldsers wear cap instead of hat ,the roster must be hex edited.We have to wait till a player editor is created for doing this.

man THANX very much Bharat your work is great!! Vry nice work keep it up
and ones again thanks a lot.

First of all great downloads dazza.

Now just need this question answered. when ive put the stump fsh file into the root directory what grounds will they appear at or is it all of them.

Thanks.

Yeah, and how about a Warwickshire one too please based on the new kit please!

Really cool if you could have 'em up before the REAL C&G trophy final!

Users who are viewing this thread