Shren's downloads

What should i make?

• Total voters

shrenik007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey thanks man burma's finest, definately reps for u.

Hey btw gr8 shoes thr and also how did u get those half sleeves thr.

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
shrenik.. can you please make a bdm dynamic power ball if possible? I wonder if the gold printing will turn out nice in the game.

Last edited:

shrenik007

Club Cricketer
ndn_enigma said:
shrenik.. can you please make a bdm dynamic power ball if possible? I wonder if the gold printing will turn out nice in the game.

will try to make one if looks agree in golden.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
shrenik007 said:
Hey thanks man burma's finest, definately reps for u.

Hey btw gr8 shoes thr and also how did u get those half sleeves thr.
Fielders always have short sleeves and the shoes are part of the Aussie test kit patch. I can't remember who made it; I think it was F0bstyle.

shrenik007

Club Cricketer
This is a 4gb Kookaburra test ball with writings in gold instead of white.
Tell me if you like the white one or the golden one so that ill make my next ball that is the bdm dynamic power ball according to that.

ball2xd.jpg

Attachments

• Kookaburra test ball v2.zip
    47.3 KB · Views: 90

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
I think the gold writing would look really nice for the BDM since the writing isn't all around the ball (unlike the Kookaburra), it also makes it realistic. But for the Kookaburra, I have to agree that my preference is the white.

shrenik007

Club Cricketer
BDM Dynamic Power

Well i've made the ball ndn_enigma, check it out and lemme know.
I cant post a pic as ingame in my pc the ball doesnt seem at all clear thaks again to my graphic card. I have provided a 4gb as well as 2gb version of the ball.

bdmdynamicpowerball7gy.jpg

Attachments

• BDM Dynamic Power.zip
    152.4 KB · Views: 69

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
It's a good effort, just that the letters look like a bunch of lines because they're too small. maybe you can make the lettering bigger, because no one can tell it's a BDM, if you just made that portion bigger, it would be better.

shrenik007

Club Cricketer
ndn_enigma said:
It's a good effort, just that the letters look like a bunch of lines because they're too small. maybe you can make the lettering bigger, because no one can tell it's a BDM, if you just made that portion bigger, it would be better.

Ok will do dat the 1st thing tom, gtg out 2nite.

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
no problem shrens, reps for you bro, you're doing a great job here, and thanks for fulfilling my personal request.

shrenik007

Club Cricketer
ndn_enigma said:
This is what I see on the ball, I took a screenshot for you.

I dont think this ball will show up properly ingame as the writings are too small for it to be clear ingame.

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
If not this ball then at least make a fantasy BDM ball, I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for a nice BDM ;), I see that your BDM was downloaded more than your other 2 balls combined, and you're good at this stuff... at least give it a shot.

Another request apart from the BDM that I think would be pretty popular would be a Slazenger Crown Match ball, it looks amazing. I'm sure you can do a great job with it.

Users who are viewing this thread