Edgar's BLIC Download(s)

Should the hex area be included in the Puma wicketkeeping pads?

• Total voters

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
nice...but i reckon the little green bit on the shirt's sleeve should be spread up to the lining of the sleeve shirt thing and is it ur bad graphics card or the logo looks blurry

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Will try and fix the green bit and make the World Cup logo smaller. I couln't find a decent picture of the Australia logo, so if you happen to find one please tell me.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
They look really good Edgar. Could you put a number on the front?

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Left_Hander said:
They look really good Edgar. Could you put a number on the front?
Which number, because it would have to be one. I don't think you can add jersey numbers that are distinct to the front of the jersey. I could put 06 on it and where the name would go I can put "World Cup" or something like that. And if you happen to find a larger logo, it'd be very helpful.

jonesta

School Cricketer
What size logo would you like, i have a good logo, with size width 367 and height 300 if thats ok?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
edgarisapimp said:
Which number, because it would have to be one. I don't think you can add jersey numbers that are distinct to the front of the jersey. I could put 06 on it and where the name would go I can put "World Cup" or something like that. And if you happen to find a larger logo, it'd be very helpful.

Yeah that is a good idea. I like it.

:cheers,
Leftie

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
jonesta said:
What size logo would you like, i have a good logo, with size width 367 and height 300 if thats ok?
The bigger, the better. I'd appreciate it a lot because I had to use a teeny-little logo the first time and it looked like garbage.

I'm working on them now. :onpc I hope to release them before their match on Monday.

jonesta

School Cricketer
How is this?
It took ages to find it, but i heard u were looking for a large image, so i kept searching and i found this. Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• Australia FC Logo.jpg
    Australia FC Logo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 175

The Blazer

Club Cricketer
Hey edgar mate, can I ask you a question.

I noticed that on the last page you posted a few pics of a glitch you experienced in the game- Where either the head of the player disappeared or the whole upper body got messed up.
I am experiencing the same problem after I tried changing the faces of a few players in the Demo, any idea how I can fix it?

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
The Blazer said:
Hey edgar mate, can I ask you a question.

I noticed that on the last page you posted a few pics of a glitch you experienced in the game- Where either the head of the player disappeared or the whole upper body got messed up.
I am experiencing the same problem after I tried changing the faces of a few players in the Demo, any idea how I can fix it?
I figured out that the reason it does that is because it isn't a valid face file. I'm not quite certain how it is to be done properly, but check out some of the threads in this forum as they should have loads more on this than I know. A word of advice, always back up the faces before you edit them, in case something like this happens.

I'll release more screenies of the 'roos kit today, with a tentative release date of tomorrow.

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
I finally finished the roos kit (on the day they lost :(). I fixed the logo and adjusted the world cup logo. I added 'World Cup' to the back and, well, just look for yourself ;).
roos4wz.jpg

Attachments

• Roos.ZIP
    641.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread