User Pictures Thread

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No need to be sad :(:), i was just saying.. sorry :D. anyways i dont really care aswell..

James219

International Cricketer
genghis_khan said:
cheers benji :p

i very rarely give out neg reps, especially for something as petty as that...im not overly fussed on the whole rep system either (see my lack of reps :()

Yeah its called Myer over here?...top place lol...we only just got David Jones :)......and we havent been subjected to that NZ-Owned place called the Warehouse...not sure if it's in NSW but jeez i hate that place.

Yeah, the rep system's nothing special- infact, very pointless if you ask me, but oh well. Anyway, the whole complex had been called Grace Bro's (as it probably was in other Australian states for the better part of its existence, I presume) for years (old family industry, according to my grandparents), when Myer began to take over certain shopping outlets (i.e. random one's like owning Coles). Ol' Grace Brothers is now no more, and is under the ownership Myer, with their stupid "my store" slogan :p My sister reckons it was called Myer in Perth six years ago when it was only being introduced over here..? Not too sure about the Warehouse, for that matter- from what you say, I'm hoping that Kiwi roadkill doesn't burden this blessed *cough* land anytime soon! :)

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
everyone here dont know the difference between fat and muscles.. i feel sorry for you.. :(, dont worry you will learn when you get bigger.. :(

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm aware that I have already posted 2 pictures of myself in thi thread, but I had my highlights done today, so I think a 3rd batch is due!

picture2px6.jpg

I look like an idiot because i've had sunstroke all week!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As you might have noticed I have merged the two threads and put A_Whitey's post at the start so he can continue to update the index.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
barmyarmy said:
As you might have noticed I have merged the two threads and put A_Whitey's post at the start so he can continue to update the index.

Good stuff! It must have took a while to do what Whitey did.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Colin is a professional in hanging people.. until now in Edinbugh all the people who were hung, were hung by Colin. :p

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Removed :).

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:happy well, this is my picture that was taken in my class...... :happy

mypict2sl1.jpg

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
h-mAin said:
Well...ehm I look a little ****ed up here...hehe I am not that fat :p
Hehe... I am changed!
The tall man is Omans national football goalkeeper Ali Al-Habsi, he plays for a good team in Norway. He has been for trials with Man Utd, Everton and Man City..CIty wanted to buy him but Lyn FC (his club in Norway) didn't wanted to sell, he is definatley the best gk in Norway, and a big talent! I met him after a match! :cheer

I've heard of that keeper, he's good.

cric_craze

Club Cricketer
usy said:
I know everyone has been waiting for my picture :).

(note: blured my eyes, for safty reasons)

did u put gel on ur hair just for this picture ??? :p

Users who are viewing this thread