User Pictures Thread

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good idea!

And the camera on an iphone is practically a digital camera, but only if you buy your digital cameras from "Dodgie Dave's Crappy Old Camera Emporium"

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh ok then.

Just so this post isn't seen as spam...
l_a9dc25944bf052801810be32d854f318.jpg

Oh and Evo -the person holding me up from falling down (I dont remember this night to well:p) is actually "Pinny";)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Oh it's my old Sony Ericcson that I took that one with. Not sure of the model number but i've got an iPhone now. I wouldn't reccomend one of those either, but the camera on it is practically a digital camera.

No no, you should get that avatar where Bender has the rusty beard then. :p
That just confused me (the episode, not your comment, it would be hard for you to confuse me - modesty).

Since you're all so desperate to see a picture of me, here is me at the grand final (on the right):

n567600384_1339712_2676.jpg

It's a crap picture, but I simply don't have the means to capture my sexiness in a photo.

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
That just confused me (the episode, not your comment, it would be hard for you to confuse me - modesty).

Since you're all so desperate to see a picture of me, here is me at the grand final (on the right):

n567600384_1339712_2676.jpg

It's a crap picture, but I simply don't have the means to capture my sexiness in a photo.

Eh, Cats fan. Must've been the best day ever then.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahaha, I couldnt tell you. For all I know I could of been sodomized:p Hope not.

Oh and I hope that pic doesn't get everyone calling me an alcoholic now:p

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, apart from the terrible pictures. The lap of honour was awesome, got to high five all the players and even hugged a few. I also screamed out at Andrew Mackie because my sister has a huge crush on him. Go Cats!

Now back ontopic, you can continue praising my looks.

pinchinator

International Cricketer
I think something telling me I'm in too deep and im trying to keep no wait somethings telling me i know who Dodgie Dave is hmm

Also am trying to fix my webcam so maybe everyone will see that ugly son of a bitch pinch sometime...not making any promises

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Here's another pic of me, i would post one where my hair was looking awesome, but im not looking at the camera, so maybe i'll save that one for later , dont want Stuey getting too jealous do we ;) (edit: F'it i'll post it now :p) Anyway, here goes:

Me5.png
Me8.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread