Channel 5 Highlights

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone been watchin the channel 5 highits of the England Vs Sri Lanka tests? If so, do you know what the title music is?

Yup, apparently it's called Shine by Shannon Noll, who is Australian.

It's published by Sony BMG and is soon to be commercially available over here...

its reali great the channel 5 highlights but in my opinion they should never have taken channel 4 cricket away that woz amazing

evertonfan said:
Anyone been watchin the channel 5 highits of the England Vs Sri Lanka tests? If so, do you know what the title music is?

lol u like that song, i thought ppl from overseas didnt like aussie music

If this is a thread about the actual highlights then I don't think that Channel 5 have done so bad.

They've done a pretty good job on delivering highlights to Terrestial viewers.

The title music is from an Australian bloke - it made #1 song over here and was used as the title for our World Cup qualifier game which we won :)

hondeyho said:
If this is a thread about the actual highlights then I don't think that Channel 5 have done so bad.

They've done a pretty good job on delivering highlights to Terrestial viewers.

Indeed they have. Sky's viewing figures only just topped a pathetic 100,000 on the first day whereas Channel 4's was over 700,000 for the first day against Bangladesh last year, Five's highlights reached just over 600,000.

I'm tempted to send a e-mail to Five to ask about repeating the highlights later on as it's currently on at a ridiculous time for cricketers! I've missed two highlights shows because of training and a match yesterday and I'll miss tonights too because I'm playing again...

stevie said:
I'm tempted to send a e-mail to Five to ask about repeating the highlights later on as it's currently on at a ridiculous time for cricketers! I've missed two highlights shows because of training and a match yesterday and I'll miss tonights too because I'm playing again...

Don't you have a VCR or something?

I think the Channel 5 highlights are great; they are short and straight to the point, perfect for watching post-work, even if Mark Nicholas (sp?) is a little irritating

I agree with you on the timing, it should be on later I also missed it because I was at Canterbury watching Kent for most of this week. I dont have a VCR as it broke a while ago and to be honest there isnt enough stuff on tv to buy a recordable dvd to replace it. Although stevie you should be able to record off a freeview box without any problems.

stevie said:
Oh it would be if I could be bothered with linking it up to the VCR!

Your lazyness sickens me! :p

I haven't come accross the highlights yet. I thought they would be on at a reasonable time like 8pm. I take it not?

stevie said:
Oh it would be if I could be bothered with linking it up to the VCR!

hah, no need for a VCR for me. Sky plus :D.

JamesyJames3 said:
Your lazyness sickens me! :p

I haven't come accross the highlights yet. I thought they would be on at a reasonable time like 8pm. I take it not?

7.15pm - 8pm.

get sky ;):p well this is as good highlights ull get until bbc get them

Users who are viewing this thread