What will Balaji achieve with Everton?

• Total voters

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
-
crest4mi.jpg

Everton Sack Moyes

In a sudden development, the Everton Football Club directors Sir Philip Carter and Bill Kenwright announced the sacking of Manager David Moyes. Everton had been through a turbulent season last year languishing in the bottom only to pick up and finish 8th. They didn't do anything worth noticable in Europe and got knocked off the UEFA Champions Trophy and Cup.

Sir Philip Carter issued a statement today on the sacking of David Moyes

efc1149863329sirphil4hc.jpg

" David has been a great asset for Everton Football Club over the past years. He took the club to Europe for the first time in almost two decades. But we at the club feel its time to look at other options, a fresh set of mind to handle over the issues of the club. We are a very ambitious club and want to get back the winning feeling. The fans have not seen silverware for sometime now and would love to see some.

Everton and David depart today as friends. We still believe we could utilize David's valuable inputs to the club in some capacity. The new manager for Everton Football Club will be announced in a week's time. We request the fans to trust the club they love and support."
David Moyes was not available for comments though. The front runners for the manager role at Goodison Park are Kevin Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Alan Curbishley, Iain Dowie and Jaques Santini. But who would land the hot seat? That remains to be seen.

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Nice to see a thread about the greatest team in the world! I'll definatley be keeping an eye on this.

Bala

International Coach
Thanks mate! I hope to do a good job with my first football story!

Santini plays down Toffee talks

One of the front runners in landing the Everton Manegerial seat - Jacques Santini has played down the news that he is likely to succeed David Moyes.

santinijacquesthfcprofile20042.jpg

Santini - No English Desire!

Santini, the current Auxerre manager said

" I am most certainly happy and content here at Auxerre. We have a wonderful team here and I am keen to build on from last season. Its flattering to be associated with a club of Everton's stature, but I am not quite keen on managing an English team."
Santini spent half a season at the helm of Tottenham Hotspur before he gave way to Martin Jol.

sid_19840

International Coach
Any manager for Everton isnt good enough,they'll always be poor :p

Good luck with the story btw.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
This is bound to be a complete shambles and one of the worst stories ever.. ;). 5 TIMMMMES!

Bala

International Coach
Thanks for the kind words boys! :p

Dark Horse Spotted

Everton are all set to spring a huge surprize on the football fraternity by unveiling a rookie as a manager. Insiders spotted the Sir Phil Gartside and Bill Kenwright in discussion with a telecom majors AT&T. It is rumoured that AT&T have agreed to support Everton financially for the forthcoming seasons and in turn have insisted one of their men be appointed as manager of the Everton Football Club.

Whether the Everton supremos will agree to this and place their club in a rookie's hands remains to be seen.

This comes in the wake of news that Sir Bobby Robson was not interested in any job of the managerial potential. He said he was rather ready to take charge of developmental activities, if offered.

Bala

International Coach
Breaking News: AT&T to invest in Everton

News has just come in that telecom majors AT&T have struck a deal with the Everton Board of Directors for a stake in the club. AT&T are rumoured to make available around 35 Million pounds for transfer every season. The current board of directors will be retained. But AT&T are poised to become the major stake holders in Everton Football Club.

More reports to follow.

Bala

International Coach
AT&T buy major stake

1373nq.gif

The action has reached a high with AT&T taking control of 42% of stakes in Everton Football Club.

A statement was released by AT&T

"AT&T are proud to associate ourselves with football and especially one of the clubs with a great heritage. We are here to improve the game, not monopolize it. We do hope AT&T and Everton forge a long and successful partnership for the future."
The board of directors have been retained, but AT&T are supposedly placing one of their Sporting Directors as the Manager of the Everton Football Club, effectively silencing all the rumours about Kevin Keegan making a comeback to EPL.

The AT&T short list consists of

1. Sherwin Baldwell (Age 52, Nationality: American): Current Director of Sport, the Americas. He is incharge of the Third Division Football team AT&T Giants and the Hockey team Becksvale Bombers. A tough nut to the core, he stands for discipline to the core.

2. Lee McCullogh (Age 39, Nationality: Australian): Current Director of Sport, the Oceania region. He is incharge of the South Coast Warriors football team and AT&T Armadas Rugby team. A skillful tactician, he is supposedly leading the race to land the Everton hot seat.

3. Ramesh Balaji (Age 24, Nationality: Indian): Current Director of Sport, Skill Development and Welfare, Asia. He does not manage any team, but is incharge for the overall scouting. A sound technician, he has a keen eye in picking out the best of talents and has proven the best in handling the finances.

But who finally will land the Everton Managerial role? That remains to be seen. Also the fans have raised their voice in unison against the AT&T dominance.

One fan was quoted saying

"Well, Its down and out! We are hoping no less than to end up in the Championship."

Bala

International Coach
Balaji confirmed as Manager of the Toffees!

The Everton Board today announced their decision of appointing AT&T's Ramesh Balaji as their new Manager. Balaji's name took the lead in the race to land the Toffee hot spot after Lee McCullogh withdrew from the race to concentrate on Oceania affairs.

After a hectic day at the office, AT&T has struck their first note as the top dogs in governance of Everton Football Club.

There were huge protests outside Goodison Park as angry fans demanded rationale in appointing managers. Banners were put against AT&T, Everton Board and the new Manager, Balaji.

Balaji was unveiled to the public amidst huge protests and Booing by the public.

Briggsey

International Coach
Bala said:
Balaji was unveiled to the public amidst huge protests and Booing by the public.
No suprises there then ;)

Nice story so far mate, interesting to see a build up to a new manager and take over, bring on the games!

How about some potential transfer targets as well while your at it, maybe Shaun Briggs should be your assistant manager, he has good knowledge of CM2006 players ;) :D

Bala

International Coach
My first day at office.

[Please note that the story will be in narrational mode from now on as I have taken over as the Manager]

First day at office is a lot of nerves. As I stepped in at Goodison for the first time, I was welcomed by huge booing. Even though I was mentally prepared for such a reception, It was really disheartening. But I could understand the emotions of all those passionate fans. They might have expected some one with footbaling brains, not a corporate employee. But this only gave me the steel and the determination to win over these fans.

After getting my Jersey from the Chairman (accompanied by more booing), I stepped into my office and switched on the laptop. An automated message from the board blinked at me.

28bg.jpg

Well my employers have stuck to their word and have made 42 Million Pounds for transfer fees. Thats good.

The board wants to work together with me! (Do they have any other choice?)

Chuckling to myself, I switched off my Laptop and started preparing for my first interview as Everton Boss in the evening.

Briggsey said:
No suprises there then ;)

Nice story so far mate, interesting to see a build up to a new manager and take over, bring on the games!

How about some potential transfer targets as well while your at it, maybe Shaun Briggs should be your assistant manager, he has good knowledge of CM2006 players ;) :D
Why Thank you Mr. Briggs. I would be too glad to get your valuable inputs! :D

BTW is there anyway to get you in the game! :p

Bala

International Coach
Getting started.

After checking the mails, I walked down the corridor and popped up at Alan Irvine's office. I had decided to retain Alan as my assistant even though he was a favorite of Moyesy! Alan has worked hard with the reserves and the youth academy and is a fav here at Goodison. So I opted to have his first hand opinion on the players and the general setup.

To say Alan was not overly enthusiastic to have me as Everton Boss is a gross understatement. After exchanging pleasentries, I got down to business by reviewing the first team with Alan.

17wz2.jpg

I was not satisfied with the first team we boast of. Lot of ageing players and lot of inexperienced youth.

We had a good long chat on the team and future buys.

"We need to rope in a couple of new strikers! What say Alan?"

"Well, may be one as James Vaughan is looking good to break into the firsts."

"Hey dont worry Alan, we do have some quality dough in our hands. Who do you reckon as a potential buy"

"You are the boss! Why dont you decide?"
After this remark by Alan Irvine, I came out of his office muttering
"Bloody git! Thinks he should have landed this job"
Reaching my office, I called Mr. Smart Alec on the intercom and said

"What about a match between the firsts and the reserves on the 6th?"
I'll show him, who the boss around here is!

Users who are viewing this thread