Very Urgent Announcement, Please Read

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
logo.jpg

Well, I decided that I cba doing a game that includes just me, So I thought, what the hell, I will do one that Includes anyone that wants to be included! So, I have this for you.

What I am planning to do: Create 1 or 2 teams Run by PC members, For PC Members, with PC members playing on the field.

Well, whats different to all the others?: Well, the others just offer you a place on the pitch, and those that dont start feel left out, where as mine, you are everything at the club! Staff, Players, Scouts, the lot.

How will the club be run?: Well, I will post on her your fixtures, and all the Manager needs to do is post the Starting XI and subs, I will sim the game, and Post the results along with stats & Screen shots.

What can we do?: Well, you can choose the teams kits, the stadium (from how many it can hold, to the name!)

How do I sign up to be a staff member?: All you need to do is post on here that you would like to be a non player member and I will post a form for you to fill in, along with board confidence.

So, what do I need to do?: All you need to do is fill in the form below and I will create a team of 22 players, and then, if anyone else wants to sign up, i will create a second team

What League will we be in?: Well, you will have the option of choosing what English league you want to be in, However, you could be in the New English 'super league' which contains the likes of Chelsea, Man U, AC, Inter, Barca and R.Madrid.

When will this start?: I am looking to start this asap, so If you could sign up, It would be much appreciated.

How do i become the chairman/ Manager of the team: All you need to do is PM me, and the first person who does it will be the chairman, he can then choose how many the stadium can hold along with the team name. However, there will be a vote on the Stadium name. (YOU HAVE TO BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO BE A CAPTAIN/ MANAGER.

You don't need to spend hours filling out a long form, all you need to do is fill in these simple questions and I have a sim to choose your stats:

Real name / Username:
Preffered position:
Captain?:
Manager?:
Chairman?:
Staff?:

TEAM 1:

Captain Nominations: Santanu_Rooney, Tom Baker (Highlander), Kieron Tierney (GG), Dr. Pepper, Mattfb (Feelin Blue?), Tobes, Mad Snake, Karl Cobane/ Lancashire666, Bilal Tahir/ Bilal91, TobesPPNR
Manager Nominations: - Jack Teague (treva), Kieron Tierney (GG), Daniel Hill (Paul Nixon1)
Chairman Nominations: -Kieron Tierney, Ben Manning (Maney2k8), Bobby Bob (thesweepmaster)
Staff Members: - Kieron Tierney (GG), Kevin Galvin (SheFellOver), Mattfb (Feelin blue?) Bobby Bob (thesweepmaster)

Signed up:
Mattfb (GK)
Kevin Galvin (GK)
Tobes (CB)
Adam Hornbuckle (CB)
DR. Pepper (CB)
Bobby Bob/thesweepmaster (LB)
Kieron Tierney (RMF)
shantanu_rooney (RMF)
Vikram (CMF)
PaulNixon1 (AMF) *TO BE CONFIRMED*
DPRA (AMF)
Pra (CM)
Phil Deasey (CM)
Bilal Tahir/ Bilal91 (ST/CF/AM)
Karl Cobane/ Lancashire666 (AMC)
Mad Snake (ST)
Tom Baker (CF)
KB Chan (CF)
TobesPPNR (CF)

Last edited by a moderator:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Real name / Username:shantanu_rooney
Preffered position:right winger
Captain?:Yes
Manager?:No
Chairman?:No
Staff?:No

Highlander999

ICC President
Real name / Username: Tom Baker/Highlander999
Preffered position: CF
Captain?: Yes
Manager?: No
Chairman?: No
Staff?: No

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Real name / Username: Kieron Tierney
Preffered position: Right Winger
Captain?: Yeah
Manager?: Yeah
Chairman?: Yeah
Staff?: Yeah

shefellover93

Club Cricketer
Real name / Username: Kevin Galvin
Preffered position: GK
Captain?: Nope
Manager?: Nope
Chairman?: Nope
Staff?: Yeah

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Real name / Username:Dr Pepper
Preffered position: cb
Captain?: yes
Manager?:
Chairman?:
Staff?:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Real name / Username: Mattfb / Feelin Blue? (Just call me mattfb in the game though.)
Preffered position: If there is a second team I want first dibs on Goalkeeper seems shefellover has goalie spot for the first team
Captain?: Yes if there is a second team
Manager?: No
Chairman?: No
Staff?: Yes if there is only 1 team

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Real name / Username: tobes
Preffered position: GK
Captain?: Yes

Users who are viewing this thread