IPL 10th Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals

#$@$
it is captain how he dears to bowl with Mendis in super over?:mad:

Won't be McCullum's decision entirely.

You can't blame anyone. It's the first time it's happened in the IPL, no one knows anything about it. They gambled on Mendis and it didn't pay off. From the few Super Overs so far it seems no matter how good a spinner you are, you're easier to hit than fast bowlers. I think Rajastan made the right call by not bowling Warney, thouh it would have been tempting. Do spinners bowl the last over of a match? Nope, so why should they bowl the last over in a super over? Yorkers and bouncers from pace bowlers plus pace to have to get in to is a lot harder.

In saying all this, Kolkutta messed the chase up big time. I also thought there should have been a no-ball in the super over when McCullum got a beamer to his gloves. That was above waist for sure, not by a lot but none the less.

Plus i'll add Agarkar sucks and needs to be permanently dropped.

If McCullum can get some form (I don't think he should be opening) then Kolkata will do well, but unfortunately lack the bowlers to win.

The same guy who holds the world record for biggest T20 score ever? Why shouldn't he open? It's Twenty/20, he can't do it every time. Everyone is going to fail every now and then.

Last edited:
lol @ Kolkutta ^^

i noticed it few times. you know you are calling us a dog. Kolkutta > that means dog in Bengali.. :P

I am sure McCullum will come good soon, it normally only takes him one good innings and he will be away. Great to see them finally using Mendis as well.

ho ho!!! what a ripper!! what a peach of a match. thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.
i think brendon mccullum's standard has dropped drastically because of the additional responsibility of captaincy.how many balls did he middle this season? just 2(out of 20-25)!!!!!(against KXIP)
mccullum needs to fire badly in the next game.he is letting the team down.how dearly are they missing david hussey!!!

A classic match. Its rare to see a super over but we did manage to see it somehow.

Warne's fielding on the last ball was fabulous. So was Pathan when he came to bat. But, I still feel Ishant would have done much better than Mendis.

Warne is a great skipper! you guys should have seen what he did and how he planed to get Gayle out 2 overs earlier

lol @ Kolkutta ^^

i noticed it few times. you know you are calling us a dog. Kolkutta > that means dog in Bengali.. :P

Not in Bangladesh only. In whole South Asia, I would say.

The best game i have seen in ipl for a long time!!

why did mendis bowl it though what was they thinking!?!

Users who are viewing this thread