6.8 GHz Laptop, 2 TB non-volatile Ram as Hard Disk

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok guys, don't know if this is the right forum to post it. It can't be posted in "Computer Gaming". So here goes-

PRESENTING THE WORLD'S FIRST CONSUMER
WIRELESS SUPER NOTEBOOK COMPUTER, THE
AtomChip?SG220-2

SPECIFICATION:

Processor: 6.8GHZ CPU (AtomChip? Quantum? II processor
System Compliance: Two Operating Systems with Voice Command (Microsoft? Windows? XP Professional and Linux?)
Memory: 256GB/512GB/1TB Quantum-Optical non-volatile RAM & Storage(NvIOpSRAM-SODIMM 200-pin)
Storage: 1TB/2TB non-volatile Quantum RAM/Storage (NvIOpRAM-ATA IDE) / Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi
LCD Display: 12.1? WXGA (1280 x 800, 16:10) TFT Glare Type LCD display with 1.3 Mega pixel CMOS camera
Video & Graphics: Two Integrated graphic controllers [Intel?855GME internal graphics, support Intel? DVMT (Dynamic Video Memory Technology) and AtomChip? DVM (Dynamic Video Memory)]

Now this may be bogus or may be not. But imagine if its true how crazy 2006 is going to be with PS3 releasing etc. Check out these links and decide for yourself. I am although 60:40 in favour.
Because its based on Quantum Computing which is much faster than your conventional Bits and Bytes. Since it also defines the "reset" state from "bits and bytes". So apart from logical "1"and "0" there is also a third "defined" state. So instead of two logic states you have got three logic states.Of course its measured in "Quantums" not "bits". But anyways what I am trying to say is that such a thing if developed can cross the "4GHz" barrier easily and 10 Ghz is readily achievable!!

http://atomchip.com/_wsn/page4.html
http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2005/09/68ghz_laptop_wi.html

Attachments

• atom_chip.jpg
    atom_chip.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 44
  • atom_chip_system.jpg
    atom_chip_system.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 44
  • atom_chip_2TB_hdd.jpg
    atom_chip_2TB_hdd.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
langerrox said:
oh my god, 1TB RAM!!? pcs arent even that gud yet
Actually I think todays PC design sucks big time. I believe whats the point of a RAM if your Hard Disk can be as fast as the RAM. The answer is to have high capacity, fast Non-volatile RAM. But since this laptop model is still mostly similar to todays PC design so volatile RAM has been included.

That is amazing! I wish i had hard drive space like that! 1 TB! in only have 40gb!

Lol 6.8GHz for a laptop. We are bearly at 4GHz. We will probably hit those specs in the future but not anytime soon.

I am thinking it will be a hoax but since the company has said that they are going to demonstrate it at next year's consumer electronics, might as well wait to see. Its a question of developing "Quantum Computing". If they manage to do it than anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread