A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Couple of works in progress. Cut a few corners with the England one and the darker three lions, would've run out of logo spaces had I added them all.

VHoaJOc.jpg

And managed to get caps looking alright.

W0IHgdu.jpg

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you very very much @wasteyouryouth for your awesome work. I can't tell you how much i appreciate it. You are a Legend, thanks once again.

pinku

Associate Captain
B9dcvx9CcAEib92.jpg
65626.jpg
If it is not too much trouble and only when you have enough time if you could also make the kits of world cup 1996 please. I think they all had the same design but different colours only. I will hopefully start playing with these kits after the release of patch 4 so i was hoping you could do some more world cup kits until then so we could maybe have even more retro teams to play with after it is released. If you can again make them as empty teams then i can download and adjust them accordingly. Ofcourse if it is too much to do for you then i totally understand. Thanks once again for the 99 kits.

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
All 12 teams should be shared - I've just done the kits and the identity information. You have to add players to share so I've just added players from historical teams and the developer teams (so ignore if you have these linked).

If @pinku or anyone else updates the squads please let me know otherwise at some point I'll have to do it myself cause I'd like to play with the 1999 world cup teams.

AMfJjt2.png

O66xkId.png

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a heads up, Scotland's sponsor at the World Cup was Bloomberg that year. Took me ages to figure it out for my DBC 14 teams.

may-1999-george-salmond-captain-of-scotland-on-his-way-back-to-the-picture-id1203029

And this was Zim's can not remember what it was though.

upload_2017-5-16_2-7-11.png

Edit: It is Zimbabwe Sun Hotels and Resorts

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Just a heads up, Scotland's sponsor at the World Cup was Bloomberg that year. Took me ages to figure it out for my DBC 14 teams.

may-1999-george-salmond-captain-of-scotland-on-his-way-back-to-the-picture-id1203029

And this was Zim's can not remember what it was though.

View attachment 188594

Edit: It is Zimbabwe Sun Hotels and Resorts

cheers!

I did a logo for Zimbabwe, must have forgotten to put it on. Had no idea what Scotland was, couldn't figure it out from the pictures.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
All 12 teams should be shared - I've just done the kits and the identity information. You have to add players to share so I've just added players from historical teams and the developer teams (so ignore if you have these linked).

If @pinku or anyone else updates the squads please let me know otherwise at some point I'll have to do it myself cause I'd like to play with the 1999 world cup teams.

AMfJjt2.png

O66xkId.png

Mate, class work!

Users who are viewing this thread