Australia ODI Kit Problem

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well, i downloaded that 7.44 MB kitsupdate from cricket2004.co.uk and installed it to get the latest kits...well it worked for all teams but today i played with the aussies and i found a problem...

my aussie cricketers don't like their yellow kit it seems...when coming out to play an odi they don their opponents kit...i played india australia and they came out wearing Sahara Blue then I played WI australia and they changed into WI colors...can those kit makers explain whats happening here?

then i found a download here that said the latest odi kit for australia - so i downloaded it and found that each bmp had to be imported separately - did that too...but the aussies came out wearing ghostly white clothes and white sun glasses...really eerie...

please help.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That's very wierd. Not a bug I've ever encountered before. Try installing this as a fix.

Attachments

• ausstuff.zip
    502.7 KB · Views: 14

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
colin it seems my aussie players are too stubborn to shed their present weird attire...well after importing ur zip above with GI2.2 they still came out wearing WI colors in a knockout match. I tried doing it with bmp's too but that too didnt work. as i said above they came out wearing eerie white clothes and sunglasses. so cheaterr would u mind posting ur set of bmp's in a zip?

.look i don't mind seeing Hayden and Gili wearing India colors but still dreams are better off in the sleep only...help pls..

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
no its in the new knockout fixture (not only knockout - one other tournament too- perhaps world series) - but a fresh match...i just look at them taking stance in foreign colors and exit...

again help pls...SOS...May Day...whatever

Users who are viewing this thread