AVK's International Season (Indian Domestic Patch Released)

Steps to play county season with this patch

if any one has any problems regarding this patch do post it !!!

Steps to play county season with this patch :-

start the game using ur default exe (orignal) ,not the one in this patch ....
Start a AUS county season or other tournaments ,save the tmt and exit the game then always load and play in my exe file

:cheers

AVK Lover can you help me to change English County Match to Ranji Trophy.and all country team name to 18 state team like worwickshire to west bengal, somerset to mumbai

haga_cpm said:
AVK Lover can you help me to change English County Match to Ranji Trophy.and all country team name to 18 state team like worwickshire to west bengal, somerset to mumbai

no problem i can make that ,but requires a lot of time
one of the positives of doing this is that the logoes of the eng county teams can be changed to the respective indian teams as the fsh of the logoes is known

Can you please create a tournament of 5 odi's and 3 tests between India and WI? India should be the user team. If u cannot combine the test and odis in one tournament, u can create those two as sepearate tournaments.

avk2love can u make tournament of A -team (BSNL CUp)
cheers

Is this possible or not
Waiting for response
Cheers

cricketfan11 said:
Can you please create a tournament of 5 odi's and 3 tests between India and WI? India should be the user team. If u cannot combine the test and odis in one tournament, u can create those two as sepearate tournaments.

if u can make this can u make one with WI as user team as well

dude excellet work keep it up... my question is ... how can i put a player that i created in the intl season patch?

rajspice said:
dude excellet work keep it up... my question is ... how can i put a player that i created in the intl season patch?

Your best bet is to use the tournament editor and create your own international season with your roster.

help

i would like to know where do we download these patches i mean which folder. is it the root directory?

sur_1979 said:
i would like to know where do we download these patches i mean which folder. is it the root directory?

These tmt files have to be extracted(if Im not wrong) to My Documents/EA Sports/EA Cricket 2005/(place the folder here).Also put the folder itself containing the file rather than just the file.After that you need to Load the touranament using My Cricket in the game.

hey avk2luv are u working on making 18 state teams(indian) replacing the county?
thanx

Last edited:
when i open the ind domestic.exe its shows a message that "please enter the correct dvd rom what can i do for this

Users who are viewing this thread