Blockerdave's Mods: REBEL TOUR PACK; 80S BAT PACK; 2005 ASHES PACK; 93 ASHES; CHRIS GAYLE!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Welcome to my mods. If you're here, you probably have an unhealthy obsession with apartheid era retro cricket and/or Chris Gayle.

Here are my mods:

BATS
Current: Chris Gayle Spartan Authority, GM Argon F2
Retro: SS Turbo 333 Graham Gooch; Duncan Fearnley Attack with Ian Botham; Slazenger V500, Slazenger V Caribbean, GM Purist 5 Star Original

BAT PACK
80s BAT PACK (including SS Turbo & Fearnley Attack above, plus 6 other 80s bats - Slazenger V12, Slazenger 5 Star, Slazenger V100 5 Star, Slazenger V500 5 Star, SS Jumbo, and Newbery Merlin)

LOGOS
Springbok Emblem (hat and shirt) - non year specific.
REBEL TOUR PACK - Display and Uniform logos for SAB England XI, Arosa Sri Lanka, West Indies XI, Australian XI, England 1990, and Springboks. Springbok logo for Hat and Shirt 1982 year specific. Includes List A kit for Australia XI and First Class Kit for England 1990.

SPONSORS
2005 ASHES PACK - uniform sponsors for England and Australia 2005. Includes top for England, and uniform emblems for both teams.
EQUIPMENT SPONSORS PACK - full pack to replace all moddable equipment sponsors. Includes Slazenger, Adidas (Retro), Adidas (Current), Gunn & Moore, Nike, and Hunts County.
1993 Ashes Pack - Cornhill Stumps, Aus shirt with retro ACB logo, retro adboards for English stadia.
NZ National Bank Uniform Sponsor - Dion Nash, Chris Harris, Craig "hit with the ugly stick" McMillan... all rocked the National Bank Sponsor in 90s/00s.

KITS
1986/87 B&H Perth Challenge Kits - single template for all teams.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Chris Gayle - Spartan Authority Bat

Chris Gayle's Spartan Authority Bat:

Seen In-game:
attachment.php

and also in Cricket Academy:
attachment.php

download the attached zip containing file and installation readme.

this replaces the hirotrac bat sponsor.

Attachments

• edit - chris gayle.png
    edit - chris gayle.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,868
  • ingame chris gayle.png
    ingame chris gayle.png
    242.5 KB · Views: 1,977
  • hirotrac_col.zip
    88.7 KB · Views: 135

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You can't replace the Biggs, Bradman, 010 Gear or Big Ant bats - that's because those are licensed content.

(I won Snowy, I always win...)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Duncan Fearnley - Attack with Ian Botham

Duncan Fearnley - Attack with Ian Botham, as used by Beefy after moving to Worcestershire

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• fearnley attack with botham.png
    fearnley attack with botham.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,730
  • fearnley attack with botham2.png
    fearnley attack with botham2.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,681
  • Fearnley Attack Botham.rar
    47.4 KB · Views: 44

Jian

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That Duncan Fearnley bat took me back to my youth! Great work blockerdave.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sweet! Thanks for making SS (used by Botham and Sir Viv Richards) and Gayle's willow. Any chance you can make these?

attachment.php

attachment.php

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As you may or may not know, I've made the 1970 South Africa side, as well as the South Africa XI that played the Rebel Tours in the 1980s.

These teams were Springboks, rather than Proteas, and obviously didn't play under the new South African Flag.

This is a sample Springbok Cap:
98421d8dc7c7ac1f9c0cca9e7d0d989c.jpg

And I have made a Springbok logo for these teams to use. Since I have multiple teams, I've just done the Springbok logo and not the lettering.

Some in game screenshots:
xY1bCpR.jpg

IZ7bcad.jpg

HnFo0oS.jpg

Bit of a WIP but more than good enough for me for now so I thought I'd share and see if people liked it / had any comments etc.

To install, either copy the whole zipped file structure if you don't currently have that, or else copy each individual .dds file into the matching folder.

Set up as logo 12, replacing the goat. To replace a different logo, just change 12 to a different number.

Attachments

• textures.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 25

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
REBEL TOUR PACK

- LOGOS FOR SAB ENGLISH XI (1982); AROSA SRI LANKA (1982); WEST INDIES XI (1983/84); AUSTRALIA XI (1985/87); ENGLAND XI (1990) AND SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOK LOGO.

gGxsen4.png

YvcGeSg.png

ALSO INCLUDES THE LIST A KIT WORN BY AUSTRALIA XI, AND FIRST CLASS KIT WORN BY ENGLAND 1990
nc2gZwE.png

Simply extract and replicate the enclosed file structure in you DBC14 folder. rename/reassign if required to avoid clashes.

Replicate this overlooked period in cricket history!!!

Attachments

• rebel pack.zip
    297.1 KB · Views: 62

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
RETRO (80S) BAT PACK - 8 BATS

This retro bat pack features bats mostly from the 80s. 8 bats from the 80s.

Includes the Fearnley Attack with Ian Botham and SS Turbo 333 (technically a 90s bat, but Gooch used the non-333 in the 80s) shared separately above and also:

Slazenger v12 (the retro style is now being used again including by Adil Rashid)
lcT7zRP.png

Slazenger 5 Star (used by Geoffrey Boycott)
NmNiH7t.png

the Slazenger V100 5 Star & V500 5 Star (both used by Viv Richards)
Xy5gyZq.png

Stuart Surridge Jumbo, also used by Viv Richards:
w73XjK6.png

and the Newbery Merlin, used by Mike Gatting
HYEPfjZ.png

As ever, extract the attached and replicate the file structure in your My Games\DBC 14 folder.

Note potential sponsor conflicts and rename as required.

Attachments

• textures.zip
    260.5 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread