Can all downloaded assets be bulk deleted?

Tunza

School Cricketer
Forgive me if there is an answer to this question elsewhere - I was unable to find it.

I play on both PS4 and PC and get tired of deleting endless copies of bat skins and other logos to make space for team logos etc.

1. Can all assets (players, teams, logos, stadiums etc) be deleted in any way other than a full reinstall (PC or PS4)?
2. Can an asset type (logos especially) be bulk deleted?
3. Is there a file structure on PC installs that can be managed outside the game?

Thanks

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Forgive me if there is an answer to this question elsewhere - I was unable to find it.

I play on both PS4 and PC and get tired of deleting endless copies of bat skins and other logos to make space for team logos etc.

1. Can all assets (players, teams, logos, stadiums etc) be deleted in any way other than a full reinstall (PC or PS4)?
2. Can an asset type (logos especially) be bulk deleted?
3. Is there a file structure on PC installs that can be managed outside the game?

Thanks
I did this yesterday on my PS4. Go to the icons above the games and select settings. Go to "Application Saved Data Management," and then go to Saved Data in System Storage. Then go to delete, select the game and delete everything in there. I tried to just keep PROFILE, and I couldn't play or download anything so make sure you delete EVERYTHING or else it won't work. I will admit, it was quite tedious re-downloading everything.

Tunza

School Cricketer
I did this yesterday on my PS4. Go to the icons above the games and select settings. Go to "Application Saved Data Management," and then go to Saved Data in System Storage. Then go to delete, select the game and delete everything in there. I tried to just keep PROFILE, and I couldn't play or download anything so make sure you delete EVERYTHING or else it won't work. I will admit, it was quite tedious re-downloading everything.
Did that delete all your career data as well?

I hope there's something similar for PC - does anyone know?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
On PC the save files are stored in Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17.

By default Steam will save those to the cloud and restore them if deleted, so you will need to disable steam cloud saves, by right clicking the game inside Steam, selecting Properties > Updates and unchecking the box for Steam Cloud.

In the specific folders inside there are the specific saves - Decals are your logo data and Levels are your custom stadiums, while Profile has your academy data.

Tunza

School Cricketer
On PC the save files are stored in Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17.

By default Steam will save those to the cloud and restore them if deleted, so you will need to disable steam cloud saves, by right clicking the game inside Steam, selecting Properties > Updates and unchecking the box for Steam Cloud.

In the specific folders inside there are the specific saves - Decals are your logo data and Levels are your custom stadiums, while Profile has your academy data.
That's why we love you Matt :)

Thank you.

Finchell

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
What about xbox one? where do we delete all downloaded academy data? @MattW

After "get best" it seems to have muddled things up and i have accidentally duplicated players and would like to start over by downloading the nations i like as i mainly play casual only.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
What about xbox one? where do we delete all downloaded academy data? @MattW
Unfortunately it's not as straightforward on Xbox One - they don't let you manage your save files to that degree.

Simplest thing is just to go to the delete team/delete player screens and just mash the A button until they're all gone.

Finchell

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Unfortunately it's not as straightforward on Xbox One - they don't let you manage your save files to that degree.

Simplest thing is just to go to the delete team/delete player screens and just mash the A button until they're all gone.

gosh :O

Would uninstalling the game help or not really? Or possible to add a feature in game in the future to reset it?

thanks for your help mate.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Would uninstalling the game help or not really?
Nope - the only other option right now would be to just delete your entire save file - which would remove all teams, but also any other data.

Finchell

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Nope - the only other option right now would be to just delete your entire save file - which would remove all teams, but also any other data.

well seeing as i have only played casual matches thats probably not a bad idea, i think the only thing i would lose then would be XP right?

Users who are viewing this thread