Changing A team line-ups

H

Hollywood

I assume thi is a bug with the PS2...when in team management, it seems you cannot change A team line ups. I try to add Australian players to the Australian A team and I get the message "cannot add players of different nationality to database" or something along those lines.

I assume the Australian A nationality is set to Australian A, rather than Australian..therefore if you try to add Michael Bevan, it won't work.

I haven't tried it with all A teams, but I guess they are all the same....

Can anyone confirm this as a deffintae bug?

did you try copy database and then got the player in add database also i dont think there is any nationality like AUS A

No there isn't a nationality Australia A, but any Australian player should be able to be added to the Aus A team

Have you ever been able to change A team squads through the team management system?

B) why dont u create a new player an name him whatever u want and add him to the squad which u want

Because every player you have to give a nationality, and when you give him australian nationality it doesn't recognise him as an australian a player

have you ever been able to add/change players to an a squad....this is the question in asking?

Originally posted by Hollywood@Aug 24 2004, 05:06 PM
Because every player you have to give a nationality, and when you give him australian nationality it doesn't recognise him as an australian a player

have you ever been able to add/change players to an a squad....this is the question in asking?
:P ya y not , i can add gangully to india A

so can i but never tried on ps2 version i got myself in pak national team on ps2

I just can't do it......how does it work?...it must be a bug (ps2 version)

All I'm dong is:
*Create player
*Select nationality (India)
*Add to database
*Select India A
*It gives me a message "unable to add player to International team of differing nationality"

I bet it must be a bug on PS2 version only :angry:

This is the way I add to players to all other teams but A teams!

i think your cd is not has a bug in it.I put myself in Pak team on ps2 but never tried in A teams.

Users who are viewing this thread