Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL! Contestants are dropping like flies! :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
LOL! Contestants are dropping like flies! :D

Like every pilot, there are problems and little niggles - the second series will be completely different. I won't be writing it for a start!

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Like every pilot, there are problems and little niggles - the second series will be completely different. I won't be writing it for a start!

An interesting fact, so what will happen?? The winner of this season carries on the story forth, and the same procedure follows and a different person takes the story forward every season??

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
thanks first for letting me through i am grateful and in antigua
but will still reply

Drinks 40/5
boys, we may be 40 for 5 but if we were chasing 356 and we were 240-5 the confidence would be high. We are in the same situation 117 to win and the game is in our hands. One partnership and we will bring the game close enough to grab victory.
How will you feel tonight if you have lost when the game is their to win, or how will you feel when you fight back and win and bring the side up the table towards better things. We are playing to win so you guys should be batting to win.
Good luck fellas
Now go out there and bat how you bat in the nets bat your natural game and if theres a good ball block of leave it if theirs a bad ball hit it for four any full toss should go, please boys win this for yourselves

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
automatic fail.... your meant to pm them

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I will allow Freddw's entry as I'm desperate! Looking at them both, Manee's was very clear and he used a lot of motivational language, while Freddw's was in good faith but poorly organised, so much that it actually confused me! The last thing you want to do to your team in that position is confuse them!

For this reason - and consistency throughout the story - I crown Manee as the winner. I will post more soon!

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just got back. Well done Manee on winning. Too bad I couldn't enter the last task.

Users who are viewing this thread