Cricket Videos

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right forum( and or if the moderators will allow it)... but anyway, I saw that cheaterr had put a post about his local cricket in America... I thought that is it possible to stream video over the net... so we can share our own cricket videos with everyone(If anyone is as crazy as me, and record themselves and their friends playing cricket).. I just thought about this after seeing cheaterr's post... Would anyone like to put their movies on this site??

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
May cause bandwidth problems...I'm not sure what this site is hosted on. I would suggest that you find a free host you can upload files on (such as rapidshare) and then post the links if people want to download the files. This way they wouldn't have to stream it (thus slow connections would not have problems) and you wouldn't have to pay for bandwidth.

Lucky

International Cricketer
I'm not an expert at computers but since its ok to post our OWN videos on the net.. I have tried searching on google..Here is the one result lol.. Mabye one of you could help find a good solution...

http://www.videolan.org/

or we could use Winamp... I've heard it's somehow possible to view streaming Video and audio using that.. not too sure how though...
I have videos that I'm willing to share , now we just need more people...

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If you already have got your videos in a nicely compressed digital format on your computer (wmv/avi/mpg) you can go to rapidshare.de and upload (for free, as far as I know). Then you will get a rapidshare URL which you can post here for people who want to download. Judging by the response you can find your own host and stream files.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
We could have a show on a winamp stream, i have a server if needed to be used, we can call it :

The PlanetCricket Cricket Matches

Sponsored by Mario, and Pepsi

:P

Lucky

International Cricketer
That's good, but first we need to see how many people are willing to share videos

Users who are viewing this thread