Cricksim Gossip's and Rumours

G

Gilchrist

And who is going to be interviewd next? I love reading these...

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I think I will be the 1st person apart from Sid to post an interview

The Spin says move could be on the cards

Q) How do you feel in your current team?
A) Im very happy here in Melbourne, some people suggested a move to Australia would not be a good idea, but I believe I have made the right move.

Q) Before turning to the Bitters you looked into playing for the Indian Warriors, are you unhappy you were not able to play for them?
A) I was at the time to be honest, they are a strong squad who could really be contenders this year in both forms of the game, but Melbourne is a team which has real potential and I am delighted to be here.

Q) How would you say the Pre Season tournament went?
A) We wernt playing at 100% and it showed. When it came down to the big games we showed a lack of class. On my part especially. As an allrounder I would expect to be batting higher up the order to show my skill, I only got 1 chance and was 3*. With the bowling I was very disappointed. I have 0 wickets to my name and my economy is a dismal 5.93. I want to take wickets and they are eluding me .

Q) What are your hopes for the season?
A) My personal hope is that I would like to get into the First Class team and show my spin bowling at its best. As far as One Day matches ar concerned, it is nice to play them but on recent form Im not really up to our teams high standards. For the team I hope we are challenging at the top in both forms of the game. It would be great to pick up a trophy this year.

Q) Are you happy with your team and coaches?
A) Yes they are all a great bunch really. The only problem I have is with the selectors putting be to bat at 10. As an all rounder I would like to be around 5 in the order.

Q) Finally, are you considering a mid-season move and if so, who to?
A) As I said Im happy here, but Im not quite settled. You can see it effecting my game. If I dont manage to settle then the teams I would consider moving to would be the ICC Supersoakers or the Downright Donkeys.

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good idea Spin,I think that personal interviews can be posted here,I will only try getting hot news and rumours,other interviews can be posted by member's themselves.

sid_19840

International Coach
hasun300 said:
can someone have two interviews

Do you mean two different post's then no,but if you mean two or more question's then yes.

Also you can have two or more interviews but they need to be spread out at different time's of the season.

viral1991

International Cricketer
Can anyone manage this thread again? Gossips & Rumours are important things, I can manage this if wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread