jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi All,

I have playing my career mode with YORKSHIRE.

I have few CUSTOM created fields. I am a Off SPIN Bowler and Short Mid ON,Mid On,Forward Square ,Square Leg and Backward Square Leg are very important positions for me.

I want my best fielders to be here like ROOT, BALLANCE ,WILLIAMSON.

But to my utter shock i could see LYTH,SIDEBOTTOM fielding here,i am finding difficult to change for every spell i bowl.

I tried many permutations and combination but still i could not see my best fielders in these feild positions.Please help.

And also i tried to change in field attributes like AGILITY ,CATCHING in different ways under FIELD POSITIONS.

Also i tried by rotating players positions under field presets.

Please HELP...

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Hi All,

I have playing my career mode with YORKSHIRE.

I have few CUSTOM created fields. I am a Off SPIN Bowler and Short Mid ON,Mid On,Forward Square ,Square Leg and Backward Square Leg are very important positions for me.

I want my best fielders to be here like ROOT, BALLANCE ,WILLIAMSON.

But to my utter shock i could see LYTH,SIDEBOTTOM fielding here,i am finding difficult to change for every spell i bowl.

I tried many permutations and combination but still i could not see my best fielders in these field positions.Please help.

And also i tried to change in field attributes like AGILITY ,CATCHING in different ways under FIELD POSITIONS.

Also i tried by rotating players positions under field presets.

Please HELP...

I'm afraid to say there is nothing you can do except move them around in-game. It's a nightmare I know and makes custom fields a bit pointless as you have to position everyone anyway.

Hopefully in the next edition Big Ant will add a "preferred fielding position" option to the player settings in the academy.

Please only post the a question in one thread in the future, cheers.

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But then in the 1.20 patch, there is this brand new button - 'Set field for all bowlers'
Yeah that is right, u will need to change them after every spell.

Atleast with the new button, u dont have to change every other over.

Users who are viewing this thread